I just got a MIB HT Michael Jackson Thriller figure for $43.60 with free shipping.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sku_51248_3.jpg

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

Really nice work on the neck here.

OMG today sucked until i saw this thread. Thanks for the laughs.

I don't often actually "laugh out loud" when I write lol, but in this case, I certainly did!

IMO someone who cant tell the difference between an original ht figure and a fake like dat shouldnt be collecting ht figures in the first place... Just jokin. Lol, dam funy thread!

This is awesome as hell for my daughter whos always trying to play with my Thriller HTs piece:hi5:

at that scale, I think they look fine actually but at the 1/6 scale...not to sure.

Anyways I lol'd but not as bad as I lol'd when Moggie on youtube posted his MJ Thriller video - its a must see by the way.

https://www.youtube.com/user/moggie215#p/search/2/pWet8vjGYdo

That's just sad, really sad. But wait..Amazon.com? Isn't that like a real company...so who from amazon sold him it? Or does Amazon have a auction option too?

Amazon will take care of it anyways. It'll just be a hassle to return it and all of that.

That's just sad, really sad. But wait..Amazon.com? Isn't that like a real company...so who from amazon sold him it? Or does Amazon have a auction option too?

Basically what brothersrobber said...

Amazon has 3rd party merchants too. I never buy from anybody but Amazon on Amazon.com.

On Amazon, anyone can open a store and operate as a third party vendor.
Heck, Hastings has an Amazon store (and they've royally screwed me on there too). Toy Anxiety, War Toys, and I think Monkey Depot are all on there as well.
When I buy video games, I typically avoid Gamestop and head to Amazon. Yeah I have to wait a few days instead of playing right away BUT I can look the games up on youtube AND get FAR better prices.
I HATE when my wife wants to go to gamestop. :slap
edit: I forgot to put that some vendors ship their product TO Amazon for Amazon to ship out from their facilities. I have to pick items at work like that all the time. Slightly different label but the same item.

Back