I just got a MIB HT Michael Jackson Thriller figure for $43.60 with free shipping.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously though, this is the first time I see a Hot Toys bootleg. Is this common or have I been living under a rock?

I think this thread is dangerous because some people might buy the figure just after reading the first post.:rotfl

These images could also be used by the HT-bashing trolls to support their arguments. But that would only make them look stupid, which is cool.

I especially like the "I've just jumped from a ten story building and broke my back" pose they've got going on. Bought three. :yess: Gotta love HT.

You mean this one?
sku_51249_6.jpg

I think this forum was more HT oriented.
Arent there more HT fans here than not? Or am I just in the sections of hot toys?

Yes, there are certainly more fans than not. And there are the people that aren't into HT but are civil. However, from time to time there's always someone who makes dozens of alts just to bash HT (and Sideshow). Mostly in favor of NECA.

Honestly, if there were Batman and Terminator versions of these available, I'd buy them for the lolz.

What is wrong with his neck??

I also found this pack, which seems to be abhorrent amalgamations of regular Hot Toys figures and Hot Toys Cosbabies:
https://www.dealextreme.com/p/mini-michael-jackson-action-figure-toys-set-3-figure-set-43033
I've seen these before--they also did some Iron Man figures like this. Totally freaky.

I guess you are a blind MOFO.

I say lock this thread please, it's useless.
No way. This thing is way too funny to be hidden away from the world in a locked thread :lol

Back