i hope im wrong, but i think it's over

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Legolas, Boromir, Aragorn and......Faramir???? no no no it should have been a gimli figure

I'm sure we'll see more.
Merry and Pipin for sure, as well as Gimli, to take advantage of the newly designed small bodies.
I'm sure we'll also see armored characters to take advantage of the armor body.
This line is far from dead.

Not sure why my comments got deleted.. But I agree that the poor choice of a Faramir doll killed this line.. They should have done a more exciting char to pump up the line.. Faramir would be my last choice..

I didn't have a problem with the choice of Faramir in the line. I thought SS was doing exactly what they were doing with the Star Wars line: Basically giving us the central characters and throwing some secondary characters in the mix, from time to time.

Disappointing, but not the end of the world. I'm sure when they hit a slow spot in production of other licenses they'll throw us a bone. They could really make my day and give the license to HT. They'd do it right.

Not sure why my comments got deleted.. But I agree that the poor choice of a Faramir doll killed this line.. They should have done a more exciting char to pump up the line.. Faramir would be my last choice..

I was deleted too. I think DD was confusing our comments as an attack on a certain board member, which I don't believe it was, but I can see how it could be construed that way. :dunno

...Contests or not, we know who has the juice.

ohyea3.GIF

:dunno

I think it's a bit premature to call this "over" just yet. Now, if we don't see another announcement by the time Gandlaf ships, then I'll be more doleful.

Seems like if we were getting one anytime soon SDCC would have been the place to show it... I am hoping maybe they are just putting the brakes until the Hobbit gets closer, but I kind of doubt it. :sick

that's it. it's over. in the words of that one guy from that one movie: "Game over, man. Game over. WTF are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?"

They just said in chat that not everything has been announced...there is a couple of surprises left.

Back