I herd a rumor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spyda

Super Freak
Reaction score
I herd a rumor that the lost pred and dog alien are getting released before MACHIKO?

has anyone got any more info on this?

i hear November for MACHIKO
and October for lost and dog

Machiko's the one I want the most, A November release doesn't bother me. Gives me time to save.

I got my first predator yesterday, and I love it. I think I'll have to get the Lost Predator as well :banana

The Dog alien is a miss though.

I am sooooo F"N BROKE for the rest of the year with all these new figures being released. :horror
not that there's anything wrong with that.

reliable sources... *cough cough sideshow cough*

no i got an update for release from ABC express

I bought lost pred from ABC aswell, have to check with my cuz if he got that update, purchased it on his account.

That might explain things.

I noticed that my SS Lost Pred order has been 'locked down' so it can only be amended via customer service - which normally indicates they're getting ready to ship.

BTW, is herding rumours like herding cats?

Well delays do happen so you never know. Version 1 Wolf was delayed for like a month, Kane and Dallas were suppose to have shipped in June.

I am sooooo F"N BROKE for the rest of the year with all these new figures being released. :horror
not that there's anything wrong with that.
Amen, brotha! lol... this year has been so expensive but it's too hard to pass on certain collectibles... Oh well.

Any way you cut it, there does seem to be a lot coming out (even for a purist Predator collector...). I'm even more glad I passed on Machiko now, but hey, it wasn't the 'real' Machiko anyway.

This is interesting though... could this be the first time that Sideshow beats the HK sellers to shipping on a HT Predator? After all, they were the first to showcase this particular figure, and they're probably getting fed up with losing sales to the likes of ABC Express.

roll on lost hunter hes at the top of my list of wants. stop ^^^^^ing about machicko i think she rocks and im still gonna get her

roll on lost hunter hes at the top of my list of wants. stop ^^^^^ing about machicko i think she rocks and im still gonna get her

Then more power to you! I should have had a smiley at the end of that post, because if time, space and money weren't an issue I'd probably do the same and I'm just rationalizing the decision to myself.

(In an ideal world I'd get the figure and ask someone like Les Walker to work their magic... but Lost Hunters get priority!)

Then more power to you! I should have had a smiley at the end of that post, because if time, space and money weren't an issue I'd probably do the same and I'm just rationalizing the decision to myself.

(In an ideal world I'd get the figure and ask someone like Les Walker to work their magic... but Lost Hunters get priority!)

power to the slug :rock:rock:rock its not as good as the preds and is at the bottom of my list but im still gonna get it :D

the lost Pred is just a re-hashed P2 figure with some new armour, so it's probably not going to take as long to produce him

Back