I heard that a new SW item will be shown soon...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
elwood49 said:
As I said above, given the Vader and Obi-Wan accessories, I think the Interrogation Droid would be a good choice for Leia's exclusive.
Yeah, but I meant th epose...What's she going to be doing? She won't be sitting or laying down...So, just standing there with her hands at her sides or wringing them?
I was hoping it would be her blasting the trooper on the Tantive IV when they are searching it...

Why does it have to tie in to Vader?
Han and Luke don't tie into anything.

By the way....Thank you Dusty!

I am very heppy with this announcement!
I am not normally a Leia fan...But she grows on ya! :naughty
This one looks like it is going to be a winner!

captain sack said:
i don't know why anyone would buy the medicom vader when it's a given sideshow will make a version in scale with the rest of the sideshow figures. :google

I already had the medicom version before the sideshow 1/6 SW announcement, and its a REALLY superb figure. If sideshow somehow manages to make a better version for 45-50 im guessing, then medicom Vader is gone!

I hope it is as good although I doubt it, medicom vader was expensive for a reason(besides being way overpriced) the quality and materials used would make it more expensive than a sideshow 1/6 fig. I hope Sideshows Vader is better coz then ill have enough for afew sideshow figs!! :D

Look the links and the pics of the 1/4 sideshow leia

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=102805leia

side_leia.jpg

Back