I hate ebay, need some advice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have had very very positive experiences over the years on ebay.

Buying direct from Enterbay and Sideshow on the other hand....

Have had very very positive experiences over the years on ebay.

Buying direct from Enterbay and Sideshow on the other hand....
Oh dear, what sort of negative experience have you had with Sideshow? I'm eagerly awaiting my first ever exclusive order from them (Darth Vader).

Ugh. Just checked my ebay and saw that I got my first Negative feedback. It's dropped my percentage from 100% to 80%

I've got 54 Positives to 1 Negative and that has dropped my percentage by 20% :mad: :mad:

I don't get why the Buyer left that feedback neither. I sold him a Playstation Plus code. I sent him the code and got a message about a month later saying it hadn't worked, so I rang Sony and checked the code, they said it was valid and usable, so I resent it to the buyer again to confirm that he had the correct code and never heard back from him, I assumed it all worked out. He should've contacted me again to tell me it still wasn't working and I'd have had to refund him.

(Sorry for posting here but I figured better than starting a new thread)

Last edited:
Just reply to the feedback with facts and don't stress too much.
I had one negative a couple of years ago, 750+ feedback, and it didn't really affect anything.
Build your percentage back up and the Neg will go after a year.

Ugh. Just checked my ebay and saw that I got my first Negative feedback. It's dropped my percentage from 100% to 80%

I've got 54 Positives to 1 Negative and that has dropped my percentage by 20% :mad: :mad:

I don't get why the Buyer left that feedback neither. I sold him a Playstation Plus code. I sent him the code and got a message about a month later saying it hadn't worked, so I rang Sony and checked the code, they said it was valid and usable, so I resent it to the buyer again to confirm that he had the correct code and never heard back from him, I assumed it all worked out. He should've contacted me again to tell me it still wasn't working and I'd have had to refund him.

(Sorry for posting here but I figured better than starting a new thread)

I would keep an eye on that code number and check it doesn't magically start working after the buyer has received their refund.. cynical moi?

Back