I got my Bespin Luke / Shipping Experiment Thread!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ORDER DATE 2007-08-10 17:29:28

St. Peters, MO

Wasn't sure about buying it, but oh whathahell, i can always sell it.

It's a fun way for everyone to get involved in something and build some fellowship instead of putting up brick walls between people.
You can do all of that by posting an order date? thats amazing!

You can do all of that by posting an order date? thats amazing!

Yes, it is quite :lol

The thread is an experiment to see if order time and location have any bearing on when the figures actually show up. I think so far the answer is :huh

But its something to do...

What is the purpose of this?

Something 2 do. It's not hurting anything or causing any issues on the board. So why not. Its kind of interesting in a odd weird we need something to do way of how stuff gets shipped.

Online order:

2007-08-10 17:03:01

Vermont, USA

Had to come into work for a meeting at 1PM today so I had to order it from here and ended up getting needled by co-workers about being a grown man collecting dolls...:eek: I told 'em it keeps me off the street and outta trouble...:rolleyes:

...getting the order in was easy enough today...

Sure that will work. I figured I would try again since you ignored it when I did it.

he he. I didn't ignore it. I read it and said "LBC? Where the crap is that?" But I knew you lived in CA so I just put CA. :lol

Long Beach California.

Got it. :eek:

Back