I, Frankenstein

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

averagejo

Super Freak
Reaction score
I searched a couple times to see if there was a thread for this already... I couldn't find anything so ...

Anyways this is a new movie "I, Frankenstein" w/ Aaron Eckhart coming out next year. Here is the poster art which will be available at SDCC.

https://www.fearnet.com/news/news-article/three-new-comic-con-posters-revealed-i-frankenstein

frank_immortal.jpg

frank_good.jpg

frank_evil.jpg

Last edited:
So.. Harvey Dent is scooped up off the concrete, put back together again - & let loose?

Batman - turns into a real flying demon, because regular Batman can't kill Harvey?

Guy at the bottom looks like a no wings Hawkman..

:lol

"I, Frankenstein stars Aaron Eckhart (The Dark Knight), Bill Nighy (Shaun of the Dead), Miranda Otto (Lord of the Rings), Jai Courtney (Jack Reacher) and Yvonne Strahovski (Dexter), and unleashes the mad doctor's creation in the midst of a conflict between gargoyles and demons. "

So Sexy Frankenstein vs Gargoyles and demons?........ :frank

[ame]https://youtu.be/AD9YlbnGwpA[/ame]

This is actually just a slightly rewriten "Underworld".
I liked "Underworld" and most likely will never see this weird *** adaptation. Gargoyles vs demons? Srsly?! >__>

So.. Harvey Dent is scooped up off the concrete, put back together again - & let loose?

Batman - turns into a real flying demon, because regular Batman can't kill Harvey?

Guy at the bottom looks like a no wings Hawkman..

:lol

no, that's the joker with a K-POP hairdo.

I always said, "you know the problem with Frankenstein's monster? He doesn't fight enough evil demons and devil guys." Glad someone finally wised up and are giving us the story that Mary Shelley didn't have the ***** to.

I always said, "you know the problem with Frankenstein's monster? He doesn't fight enough evil demons and devil guys." Glad someone finally wised up and are giving us the story that Mary Shelley didn't have the ***** to.

:lol :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl :goodpost:

Back