I dont blame Sideshow... (Jason related.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blu-Vapor00725 said:
I think Kane has done awsome work in the couple of sequels he has been in including Jason 8. I mean come on the guy has very little to work with. It was kind of a slap in the face when they replaced him in FVJ. Maybe that is why you dont like that Jason that much toddaray. :huh

That maybe true and explains why even though the flik was really stupid Jason from jason x rocked too:rock I do like Kane very much but my fav Jasons are 3 and 4 Richard Brooker in 3 and for some reason Ted white went unctredited for pt 4. Of course who can forget Crispin Glovers awesome dance scene:chew :blissysmi :rotfl

toddaray said:
That maybe true and explains why even though the flik was really stupid Jason from jason x rocked too:rock I do like Kane very much but my fav Jasons are 3 and 4 Richard Brooker in 3 and for some reason Ted white went unctredited for pt 4. Of course who can forget Crispin Glovers awesome dance scene:chew :blissysmi :rotfl

I can see your point. They were the very first Jasons and those movies were hell of a lot better then what has come out now. Any way changing the subject does anyone here think that Newline cinema has done nothing really good with the jason series as of yet. I mean I dont count FVSJ as a jason movie personally, I'm only counting the two entries 9 and 10 that are true franchise installments. I feel that Newline really dont know what else to do with the property, and let me just say their work so far hasn't impressed me. Sure when they aquired the poperty we were given a wonderful versus movie, but all of the promises made of jason being scary again have been a bunch of rubish. Jasons funnier now than when he was in jason 8. Newline know that there is a true demand for Jason,I mean 80 million with just FVSJ alone should make them inspired enough to actually make a good, scary and serious horror movie for the future. So I beg Newline to stop bastardizing the jason movies, and to actually make a good one with out Jason having to teleport from body to body or travel to space. :emperor

Back