I.d. Square illuminated figure stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreddbatfan

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I recently bought a I.D. Square illuminated figure stand and I love it.It rotates left and right and the base and name plate light up.You can add up to 6 more stands that connect to each other and they rotate all at the same time.The stands take 3 AA batteries or you can get a power adapter(sold separately).Here's why I'm posting this new thread,I want to get a custom base plate and name plate for a couple of my figures but I'm not sure what the material is that it's made out of or where I can by the same material.It's a real thin piece of opaque plastic that's printed on one side but the light still shines through it.I tried contacting I.D. Square but they don't have a website.I saw them on Hot Toys website but they never reply to your questions.If anybody here have these stands and can help me with what they're made out of or where I can get some custom parts made please let me know.Any help that anybody can provide would be greatly appreciated,thanks.

Back