i challenge the sculpters here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the money isnt much of a challenge,its finding someone to do it thats tough.whats with all the epic fail pics? i didnt think my thred was too retarded??

If you can't find a sculptor here try theclubhouse1.net or statueForum.com. Lots of sculptors there.
Only thing is, it'll be hard to get someone to sculpt something before paying for it. Your best bet would be to find someone that sculpts in a style you like and try to commission them.

ok *********,im a firefighter,i save lives for a living,served in the u.s.m.c. i dont spend too much time worrying about my spelling on hobby forums,maybe you shouldnt worry about my spelling either

HEY! Take a chill pill!! We're all friends here!!!
chill_pill.jpg

to make us a nice 1/6th scale werewolf head and hands,real hair maybe done up ala 'the howling' and of course more zombie sculpts as well

This makes me think of when Sideshow was creating Van Helsing movie collectibles. I always thought they dropped the ball when they didn't make Van in werewolf form. It would have sold much better than Dracula in my opinon.

This is a General Thade I started many years ago and never finished, it isn’t a Werewolf but you get the idea. The head was cast in urathan rubber and the hair was rooted into it. The same could be done for a Werewolf.

thade.jpg

Kids - there is no excuse for being rude to a another forum member and especially to a new one. I can understand why a lot of people never come back here after being exposed to this behavior.

very nice...the above werewolf kit looks great!

I agree, too bad many of them are so expensive that theres no way I could afford one. :monkey2 It would be great to get a custom werewolf done(at an affordable price), but I dont know how realistic it is...

This is a General Thade I started many years ago and never finished, it isn’t a Werewolf but you get the idea. The head was cast in urathan rubber and the hair was rooted into it. The same could be done for a Werewolf.

thade.jpg

Hey post this shot on the "Save the Planet of the Apes" thread. No one there likes the Burton remake, but we're very supportive of very creative work, such as yours.

thade.jpg

Spenser!! You've been holding out on me again!!
Is that 1:6 or 1:1? its great!!

The wolfman was always my favorite monster when I was a kid:

28491-werewolf-by-night_400.jpg

also Butch if you google type3toys and select "images" there are a bunch of shots of custom Werewolf figs. When you try to go to their website though it says 'site coming soon' or something like that.

Last edited:
Kids - there is no excuse for being rude to a another forum member and especially to a new one. I can understand why a lot of people never come back here after being exposed to this behavior.

Let me remind you all of Dave's words.

I deleted the off topic posts and reopened the thread in hopes that we can stay on topic. Please keep the personal comments to yourselves and stick to the subject at hand. Thanks!

:peace

Back