i challenge the sculpters here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
forum_fail.gif
:rotfl That's a good one!

That's a BAD ASS CG Werewolf!!:cool:

the money isnt much of a challenge,its finding someone to do it thats tough.whats with all the epic fail pics? i didnt think my thred was too retarded??

I think it's moreso challenging a sculptor (most are booked to their eyeballs if not overbooked on custom projects as is) to waste three weeks of their life trying to perfect something that not even the bigger companies have been able to do, for absolutely no monetary compensation. Based on that, your request = epic fail.

I think it's moreso challenging a sculptor (most are booked to their eyeballs if not overbooked on custom projects as is) to waste three weeks of their life trying to perfect something that not even the bigger companies have been able to do, for absolutely no monetary compensation. Based on that, your request = epic fail.

hmm good point

well,maybe if that was said instead of the gay fail comments i wouldve understood,im not a sculpter by any means im just a dumb firefighter...

ok *********,im a firefighter,i save lives for a living,served in the u.s.m.c. i dont spend too much time worrying about my spelling on hobby forums,maybe you shouldnt worry about my spelling either

Last edited:
ok *********,im a firefighter,i save lives for a living,served in the u.s.m.c. i dont spend too much time worrying about my spelling on hobby forums,maybe you shouldnt worry about my spelling either

Maybe your spelling's more important to him than his day-to-day life. :huh

Don't sweat it, butch, if I didn't have so many custom commissions on the table, I'd take you up on that challenge.

BTW, you can save my expensive collection from burning up anytime.:D Firefighters and Soldiers get my full respect every time.

I am not worried son, just busting your balls a bit, no sense in getting overly sensitive.

Just relax and realize that people on this board bust chops and you just gotta learn to bust back, it ain't personal unless you make it that way.

Last edited:
:lol
Maybe your spelling's more important to him than his day-to-day life. :huh

It was a joke people. He was complaining about all the "Fail" images so I was just messing with him, it was not malicious! My God are you people really that freakin wonderful:banghead>>>>>>>>>there, fixed it :lol

Last edited:
Just so we get back on topic and this does not turn into a pi^^ing contest.:rolleyes:
I would like a detailed Wolfman that could hold up to usage. It is a good idea and deserves consideration.

By the way my Wife is a Paramedic and I served many years in overseas operations with the 82nd pulling recon for the 501st MI battalion so I can sympathize.

It was a joke people. He was complaining about all the "Fail" images so I was just messing with him, it was not malicious! My God are you people really that freakin sensitive:banghead

um....

I am not worried son, just busting your balls a bit, no sense in getting overly sensitive.

Just relax and realize that people on this board bust chops and you just gotta learn to bust back, it ain't personal unless you make it that way.

;) Capise? :lol

Back