I can't believe it I got D'Hoffryn!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I too have pmed him for it. I really need him. I think alot of us do.
all i know is i got mine and i dont think id ever give it up.:D it really is a great looking figure. it just sucks that there is no Anya to pose with him. i like that SS actually made a bluish/purple buck body just for this guy.

I think we should have gotten Anya for Xander and Anyanka for D'hoffryn. Wouldn't that have been nice?

Yes, I am, There is one I am keeping my eye on, it's a decent price, but I pm'd you, so hopefully I will hear from you soon.
Thanks.

Hey, thank you for the heads up, The Crow! I sent a PM. D'Hoffryn is the only figure from the Sideshow Buffy/Angel line that I still don't have. This is becoming my very own search for the holy grail. I hope I can get it soon.

Hey, thank you for the heads up, The Crow! I sent a PM. D'Hoffryn is the only figure from the Sideshow Buffy/Angel line that I still don't have. This is becoming my very own search for the holy grail. I hope I can get it soon.
no problem i just feel bad that you got ripped off man.

I hope that you do love, as you've been after it for sooo long now.
I've finally come to the sad conclusion that I'll never be able to afford one, unless I make one of my own. *sigh*

Not the same thing I know, but whats a gal to do?! :eek:

Look what I got for my birthday, guys!

foto793.jpg

Wow... It looks like you were waiting years for this one.

P.S. I always loved it that D'Hoffryn had a fax machine... lol

Thank you everyone! I still can't believe my Buffy/Angel 12" collection is now complete. I've been waiting years for this and it's a great feeling I can only share with you guys, because others wouldn't understand :)

Back