I can't believe I am doing this.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although this may be true for the Iron Man 1:1 bust, this isn't VERY true for the Darth Maul 1:1 bust... Even though it's atleast held it's retail value of $600, it isn't selling for much for than that... But the Iron Man bust it very impressive :monkey5

For my opinion of order.......

1)Iron Man 1:1
2)Thor PF
3)Red Skull PF

he was talking about the marvel busts...SW stuff aint worth shats.

Although this may be true for the Iron Man 1:1 bust, this isn't VERY true for the Darth Maul 1:1 bust... Even though it's atleast held it's retail value of $600, it isn't selling for much for than that... But the Iron Man bust it very impressive :monkey5

For my opinion of order.......

1)Iron Man 1:1
2)Thor PF
3)Red Skull PF

What are you talking about man, the Maul bust has been selling for over $1000 for a while now. It's definitely not cheap nor just $600 anymore. :horror:D Glad I have one tucked away in my closet. :D

Take a gander...
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250245027010

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140227026999

Keep the Red Skull what ever you do!!!

i looked at the back stage pass video and it looks totally amazing!!

the cane has a removable dagger which is a nice touch.

also the total edition of red skull is only 1250 where as the Captain america pf has a total edition of 1950...so there will be 700 people with a cap pf that wont have a Red skull to compliment him.

Thor
Red Skull
Iron Man

That's how I'd rank them. By the time the 1:1 bust ships the hype will be over and I believe you'll be able to pick this up later if you really want it.

Thor Ex : Altough a Thor without beard is kinda gay,the ex with beard is a F'N Norse Viking god mofo !!!

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Tough spot youre in James. Personally for YOU i think you should ditch IronMan 1:1 which would make getting the thor and red skull PFs easier since the price of IronMan would outweigh both of those PFs alone.

For MY choice though, Id ditch the Red Skull since he isnt a fave character of mine, even though he goes well with cap.

If it's money reasons.. drop the Bust. (even though its really awesome)

You thank yourself in the long run.

or.. just go with whatever you're more a fan of.

I don't buy Marvel stuff and I HATE Thor...but even I have to say that Thor PF is beautiful. And if you have Cap, you owe yourself (and him) the Skull. Unless you are the hardest of hardcore Iron Man fans, I'd drop that bust like it's hot.
Just my $.02. :)

If you could afford Iron Man 1:1 scale bust PLUS another then get Thor and Red Skull, drop the bust and pick up a third sideshow piece of some sort! That would be about the same as Iron Man 1:1 plus a PF!

Back