I Am Officially into 1:6 LOTR!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, how could you go for the regular Boromir? He wore a cloak all but, what, two minutes?

While I can appreciate that the black fur-lined cloak wasn't an affordable option for SSC to produce, Boromir is naked without a cloak so the exclusive with the Lothlorien cloak is the only way to go.

Don't get me wrong, the orc head is an AWESOME exlusive. But I just don't have the money right now to get the exclusive version. So of all the LOTR ex. that one is the lowest on my list of priorities.

Maybe down the road I can trade Luke's blaster for one :)lol ) but who knows. Now Boromir's broken horn is an ex. that really want bad. Really really bad. :monkey2

Oh Crap. I just realised that Boromir's exclusive is the Orc head AND the cloak. :cuss

I just got into the line last month thanks to Darth Loki selling me his three Exc... I bought a second Aragorn and made him into Aragron from TTT Helm's Deep (my favorite scene). It's a great line---------- moving verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry slowly--- but a nice addition to my Bond and SW 12" lines.

I really like the chain mail shirt you gave him Neil. :cool:

Anyone wanna sell me a Lothlorien cloak? :monkey2

The chainmail is from one of the Dragon TIMELINE figs--- the oufit is part of the DiD Aragorn clothing (snagged on E-bay). I like it. It makes me feel like I've got four LOTR 12" figs instead of the only released three.

Glad you have the other exclusives; if I had more money I would be working on the cloak for Boromir, but since I'm still about 80 bucks in debt with not job it won't be happening for a while. When it does, I'll send one your way.
I just hate being so desperately poor.

I really hope you get the exclusive Faramir though buddy. It'll be the greatest figure ever!!!!!

Glad to hear pix, one good thing is that you dont have a crap load of old figures to hunt down, and at the rate the line is going I think it will be rather easy to be a completest.

Darth Sheba said:
Anybody thinking about making Boromir's fur-lined cloak, or finding something close to it off some other figure?

I am! As soon as I can afford to, I'll be making a bunch, but first I have to come up with 80 bucks for rent so I don't get kicked out, lol. After that's paid off I might be able to start working on a bunch of cloaks. They're really easy to make, so I can get a bunch made as soon as my debt is paid. I'm excited to make these!

oh I am absolutely making Boromir a fur cloak. My favourite look for these figures is going over the snow capped mountains... and Boromir's fur cloak just looks great anyway.

Don't think I'll be making a batch though, probably just for me.

I need to get some reference pics first anyway before I go out fabric hunting. But I'm waiting to finish Leggy first before I start on Boromir, lol

Just nabbed a PO ex. Faramir!!!!

I AM NOW COMPLETE!!!!!
*except for the orc head.
:eek:

92061.jpg
92081.jpg
92091.jpg
92111.jpg

Big THANK YOU to everyone who helped me out. :inlove

:firework..........................................................................................:fireworks

Looking at those pictures of the figures reminds me of how incredibly well designed Faramir is. I'm super glad you got one bro--he shall be the figure of the year!!!

So where is he???
:confused:

I don't know where Faramir is, but Legolas came today along with a cloak for Boromir from Jen. Leggos is awesome!!! I had to do a wee bit O'futzing with him, but I love that anyway.

Boromir comes tomorrow!! :blissy

Back