I am Drunk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can if you do it in the right order.

Beer before liquor = never sicker

Liquor before beer = in the clear

What generally happens is that people who get drunk on beer first think they can then guzzle liquor and end up getting so pissy drunk they get sick, but if you drink what liquor you want and then follow it with beer you won't get AS wasted due to beer being much less intoxicating than liquor.

It's not the actual mixing that makes you sick.

Yeah, I don't buy that whole liquor before beer or vice versa. I guess it's true if you're just learning your limit, but I no longer heed this rule. If you're going to be drinking for 3 or 4+ hours, say at a ball game or at a party, then stick to beer. You'll get there soon enough and still know when you've had the right amount and time to slow down..

But sometimes if you are drinking and just need something to kick start the night, then liquor is the way to go. but again, if going to be drinking for a long time, safest to stay with something that you can gauge yourself on, like beer.

Rule never applied to me, I just drink what's in front of me... Although my b-day week celebration is over now so it might be a long haul before I visit this thread again...

*lurk*

I'm feeling pretty good right now after drinking two of my home brew Honey Wheat beers. Contemplating a third... :duff

Here's my drink of choice the past few days. :(

200.jpg

I may give alcohol one more chance to make me a wealthy, handsome stud this evening. But if it fails one more time...it's all over between me and Wild Turkey.

Don't worry Mods...I'll stay away from the forums tonight. I can't make the same promise about chat, though.

I've just been out with some friends, playing some cards in a bar. Have got a couple of beers. Not much, just enough to feel it :)

hahahahah lolololol rofl it's not even 4pm on Satrudyad and I ma already siht faced and still going strong peache!!!!!!!

I may give alcohol one more chance to make me a wealthy, handsome stud this evening. But if it fails one more time...it's all over between me and Wild Turkey.

Don't worry Mods...I'll stay away from the forums tonight. I can't make the same promise about chat, though.

dont give up...dont ever give up

My god Kit and I could be brothers! I am drunk and have been drinking since 12:30. Fireworks we plan to set off tonight! I then remembered to post in theis thread and look who I see! Mhy brother from another mother! :rock

My god Kit and I could be brothers! I am drunk and have been drinking since 12:30. Fireworks we plan to set off tonight! I then remembered to post in theis thread and look who I see! Mhy brother from another mother! :rock

WTF?!@?!?!?!?!?! serioulsy dude i thought we were and now I read some tsuff that we COULD be??? I am going to call my mom firight now and tell her off!

Back