I am a Virgin...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinqcuonq

Super Freak
Reaction score
...to sideshow collectibles that is. A little bit about myself, I am a college student finishing up my last year of undergrad and hopefully going onto dental school. I love working with my hands which is one of the reasons why I want to become a dentist besides helping less fortunate people who cannot afford dental care to put a smile back on their face but most importantly their dignity.

My only collecting experience are gundam models and corals as I do own a saltwater fish tank. I found out about sideshow collectibles by looking for some plaques for my gundam models. I came across master replicas in which I started youtubing and found related video links to "pitu" and "knightslade," so if you guys are reading this, thanks...for emptying my wallet, j/k. I also live near to a place called Frank and Son's Collectible Show in which I now recognize many of the sideshow pieces there that I did not before.

Besides the awesome work I've seen from sideshow, the main reason I joined was because of such a friendly and helpful community here....well most of you. You guys rock! especially "uscmhicks" for the signature.

Besides the awesome work I've seen from sideshow, the main reason I joined was because of such a friendly and helpful community here....well most of you. You guys rock! especially "uscmhicks" for the signature.

:lol :lol :lol

Welkome. :devil

newb.jpg

Totally thought this thread was going to be something different.

Hi there kinqcoung and welcome! All the best with going into dentistry and it is good to know you've choosen a career path where you feel you would be helping others in your own way :)

welcome..................:woo........from "most of us".......:lol

Back