HX Project & XM Studios 1/6 Statues Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lookin good but leaning toward 1/4 scale

I sometimes wonder why companies chose the sale that they do sometimes. Obviously money, but I wonder how much there is to gain in the 1:6th scale sculpt vs. 1:4th? For me, I'd think 1:4th would be a no-brainer, but obviously not.

I think space is the issue here. Most people living in cities in Asia have tiny living spaces compared to the US.

If you are pressed for space as it is, then the size of collectibles becomes a real factor.

I lived in Hong Kong, Tokyo and Shanghai for sometime and I can attest to the lack of space and the price you have to pay for said space.

I think space is the issue here. Most people living in cities in Asia have tiny living spaces compared to the US.

If you are pressed for space as it is, then the size of collectibles becomes a real factor.

I lived in Hong Kong, Tokyo and Shanghai for sometime and I can attest to the lack of space and the price you have to pay for said space.

Yeah, and I can appreciate that. I think that's a problem for a lot of people. Lowers the price point too, probably attracting more buyers than not.

Surprised this hasn't been shared here yet. Printed protos ... woohooo!!!!

10891735_1499394263614601_5322682682590435851_n.jpg 10389022_1499394296947931_6930358749934777917_n.jpg 10750501_1499394320281262_3654564492866025330_o.jpg

Yea, I can see why you might not like Juggy's portrait. Personally I don't mind it ...plus his helmet comes with, so I think he looks great. Right now their Black Widow, Hulk and Juggernaut has caught my attention ...even at 1/6 scale.

Thanks for the pics, Scoots! I think we've seen these pics in other threads, so I didn't notice they weren't in this thread.

Thanks for the pics, Scoots! I think we've seen these pics in other threads, so I didn't notice they weren't in this thread.

You're welcome AC =). Just sharing the excitement on these developments.

Yea, I can see why you might not like Juggy's portrait. Personally I don't mind it ...plus his helmet comes with, so I think he looks great. Right now their Black Widow, Hulk and Juggernaut has caught my attention ...even at 1/6 scale.

Do these guys have a website???

I'm definitely interested. They've made it on my 'radar.'

Once I see finished pics I'm not ordering anything....price is so high......but Hulk and Juggy have caught my interest.

Paint app. will be the big deal breaker for me, but that Hulk is great. Really impressed with that one. Would love to see what they do with Spider-Man and Thor.

I just don't like Juggy's face. The teeth are just too much for me. Overall though, they really do look great.
That's actually one of the things I really like about it. Kinda reminded me of 'Humberto Ramos' artwork, whose art style I really like.

Do these guys have a website???

I'm definitely interested. They've made it on my 'radar.'

Yes, they do. Unfortunately, for us that live in the US, we can't order these directly. We would need to order from retailers like Simply Toys or BBTS.

Yes, they do. Unfortunately, for us that live in the US, we can't order these directly. We would need to order from retailers like Simply Toys or BBTS.

Ah. So same as with others like XM, etc. Figures....:lol

Back