Hurricane Vader customs...who owns one?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customcasts

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi,

I've been wanting one of Glenn's Vaders forever, but the price has kept me from commiting to getting one. I think he said around [EDITED]. I just want some Hurricane Vader owners to chime in on this. Don't get me wrong...these Vaders look STUNNING, but I just want to know that it's worth every cent ya know? Let me know...

-Keith

Last edited by a moderator:
These are worth every penny. I got an Empire one with all the bells and whistles. The craftmenship is unreal.

Ok, what exactly are we talking about? hehe

These questions might be better asked directly to Glenn rather than in a thread (especially when prices are tossed around). Use the search option and you'll find all of the information you need. There are quite a few threads dedicated to the awesome work of a great customiser (most notably Hurricane's own custom thread).

Please check those out.

while i don't have a vader, i DO have a sith luke from Dark empire from, complete with custom machined Lightsaber, and I love him to death. Yes, Glenn's work is SOO VERY WORTH IT.

from Hurricane's thread...look at the detail with the metal parts...craziness!

DSCF1755.jpg

DSCF1797.jpg

DSCF1805.jpg

DSCF1808.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Back