Hurricane Shoulder Lamp, Motion Tracker, etc. Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greatest night display EVER! Comin' your way Bro! :rock

Well, they're headed Glenn's way first, then ultimately back to me...but yeah, these displays are gonna RULE! :rock

Be sure to post pics of yours when you get them Paul. It'll tide me over 'til I get mine! :chew

I should have said comin' your way SOON. :lol

Yeah, you can count on me for cool shots Indy but Reiny will have his first so really looking forward to his mad skillz to kick this off right. Then Davey boy, then lil ol me. :cool:

I should have said comin' your way SOON. :lol

Yeah, you can count on me for cool shots Indy but Reiny will have his first so really looking forward to his mad skillz to kick this off right. Then Davey boy, then lil ol me. :cool:

I'll do what I can do... it's hard to shine amidst all the greatness on this board... but I'll try my best...

:D :D :D

Excuse the pic but im not photographer,but you get the 'feel'
DSCF0178.jpg

They look superb! Great work Hurricane .And to think , just a few ( well, it seems like a few ) years ago , we were getting all excited about the Hasbro figures! We're all spoilt!!:D

They look superb! Great work Hurricane .And to think , just a few ( well, it seems like a few ) years ago , we were getting all excited about the Hasbro figures! We're all spoilt!!:D

speak for yourself! (i KNEW in like 10 years, a company that would be called Hot Toys would put out some accurate Marines, and that a guy named Les Walker would paint the heads for me, and a guy named Glenn would add LEDs for me, etc...)

:rotfl:rotfl

Those shoulder lamps are really impressive. I know they're pretty small but do they emit any heat.

If you think that's cool, check out Hurricane's Motion Tracker! INSANE!

F@#KIN' AWESOME!!! :google :rock

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="https://i33.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=https://vid33.photobucket.com/albums/d93/hurricane1002/HPIM0278.flv"></embed>

Ready for new orders, or i will be by the time they arrive,i believe Wor Gors send ing some,and another freak, so room for 5 more lamps and ? tracker(s)

Me, Me! I'm the 'other' Freak! :rock

5 lamps and 3 trackers on the way! :chew

Too funny, Indiana. :lol Get in there Bro!

Ready for new orders, or i will be by the time they arrive,i believe Wor Gors send ing some,and another freak, so room for 5 more lamps and ? tracker(s)

Awesome news Glenn.

What's the update on our stuff, almost done I hope?

YES! I'm in!

Thank you for holding my place in line, Glenn!!!

All gear will be shipped this weekend. My marine's will at last have LIGHT!
WA-HOO!

Wor-Gar to Hurricane:

5 lamps and 1 tracker have shipped to you. They are on their way via airmail.

It has been recorded.... and so it shall be done. :D

Nice to be back in business with you again!

Back