Premium Format Huntress Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my replacement cape but I don't know if it was just me but that thing was so difficult to correctly put on! And I really don't like the white pleather part, because after spending some time on it it seems to have already looks like it may be cracking already! :gah:

Got my replacement cape but I don't know if it was just me but that thing was so difficult to correctly put on! And I really don't like the white pleather part, because after spending some time on it it seems to have already looks like it may be cracking already! :gah:

Too many issues with this one. It is why I returned mine. Just didn't want to deal with it.

That's not good, sorry to hear that Wah
Maybe Sideshow should have used material instead of pleather
My sewing skills are rusty but that might have to be a future fix if mine cracks as well :(

She's great.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I decided she belonged on the other side.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yep very nice. The only thing that bothers me is dust, especially with the mixed media. When I get a bigger place I might have to get a fish tank or something to display everything together away from dust

Thanks guys. :duff

I just don't let dust make me too anxious. I keep them clean enough, but not spotless. There's been more than one spiderweb in Batman's cape that I've let be. So long as material isn't breaking down, mixed media is something I can live with.

I just bought a pub table that I’m calling a dust table. Every night while watching TV I move one piece onto the dusting table and give it a good cleaning. It also gives me the opportunity to see the statue on its own. Sometimes pieces get lost in the mix. This gives me the opportunity to come away with a renewed appreciation.

Thanks guys. :duff

I just don't let dust make me too anxious. I keep them clean enough, but not spotless. There's been more than one spiderweb in Batman's cape that I've let be. So long as material isn't breaking down, mixed media is something I can live with.

Yeah that would kill me but then I don't like spiders haha I don't *think* I have OCD! :lol

I just bought a pub table that I’m calling a dust table. Every night while watching TV I move one piece onto the dusting table and give it a good cleaning. It also gives me the opportunity to see the statue on its own. Sometimes pieces get lost in the mix. This gives me the opportunity to come away with a renewed appreciation.

That's a nice way to put it, is great to appreciate the little bits that get forgotten, that's true

Ask SS for replacement. They probably got a ton of them still sitting in their warehouse.

Back