Premium Format Huntress Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn ...Huntress and Angela will be shipping one week of each other.

Hoping the other PF's will be spaced out better than this....

Excellent paint work. With Huntress, Croc, Bane, 1966 Batman, and most of their latest releases in the past few months, I see that Sideshow's bringing back the premium in their Premium Formats. This makes me confident that Batwoman will turn out great!

Excellent paint work. With Huntress, Croc, Bane, 1966 Batman, and most of their latest releases in the past few months, I see that Sideshow's bringing back the premium in their Premium Formats. This makes me confident that Batwoman will turn out great!

Agreed, the Batwoman sculpt, like huntress is amazing

Yeah.

It would be different if the staff was the EX or something, because I feel like I'd rather have both of her well known weapons represented.

Yeah.

It would be different if the staff was the EX or something, because I feel like I'd rather have both of her well known weapons represented.

You wouldn't put it past sideshow looking at their upcoming wonder woman ex :rotfl

Nice to see some people on here who believe that an EX accessory, while a great thing to have, should not render any statue incomplete-looking in its absence. I agree that Huntress looks just as iconic even without the EX crossbow.

I lurk on the other forum and saw someone say that the classic head on Bane should have been the EX as it's the more iconic head. Must suck to have no direct access to Sideshow if ever. And then there's those who roasted me for saying that making the shield an EX for the BvS WW PF was a bad decision. Sideshow must have realized that, seeing how they bumped the ES for the EX compared to both Batfleck PFs. If they made only 500 or 750 of it like the Batflecks, then that's all they'd ever sell of that Wonder Gal.

Back