Premium Format Huntress Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dc-comics-huntress-premium-format-3002881-01.jpg

Click the link! Buy now!
Premium Format Huntress up for pre-order!

dc-comics-huntress-premium-format-300288-01.jpg

Supervillain or Superhero? You decide! Either way, there’s no denying that Huntress is a fierce and unpredictable foe for any challenger.

Clad in her signature violet and black with a seemingly bat-like mask, the Huntress is ready to take down the next person who gets in her way … good, bad, or indifferent. Inspired by DC Comics modern age portrayal of the controversial comic book heroine, collectors will swoon over this stunning new addition to Sideshow’s Premium Format™ Collection.

Battle-ready, this reimagined Huntress wields not one, but two of her trademark crossbows. Her athletic build is sculpted to perfection in a figure that will be the pride of your collection.

dc-comics-huntress-premium-format-300288-04.jpg

PRODUCT DETAILS

$469.99

Expected to Ship
Sep 2017 - Nov 2017
License
DC Comics
Scale
Premium Format™ Figure
Manufacturer
Sideshow Collectibles
Product Size
23" H (584.2mm) x 12" W (304.8mm) x 10" L (254mm)*
Product Weight
14.00 lbs (6.35 kg)*
Dimensional Weight
TBD
Int'l Dim. Weight
TBD
Product Sku
UPC
Artists:

Ian MacDonald (Design)
Stanley "Artgerm" Lau (Design)
Mark Solyanik (Design)
Kris Anka (Design)
Zac Roane (Design)
Keith Kopinski (Sculpt)
Justice Joseph (Sculpt)
Alfred Paredes (Sculpt)
Walter O'Neal (Sculpt)
Adam Smith (Mold & Cast)
Chadwick Andersen (Mold & Cast)
Dave Kuwano (Mold & Cast)
Sandy Shaffer (Paint)
Kat Sapene (Paint)
Amy Carpenter (Costume Fabrication)
HUNTRESS and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics. (s16)

Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.

Wow this surprised me coming on sale today. Pre-ordered as fast as i could. So glad i decided to check. Can't wait to get her

Thanks. Also how quickly does the exclusive sell out?

She has an open edition still with the "TBD", so there is really no fear in missing out until a hard edition size has been placed on her. Usually after a month and half (sometimes even 2 months) they will place an edition size ... so you have time :impatient:

She has an open edition still with the "TBD", so there is really no fear in missing out until a hard edition size has been placed on her. Usually after a month and half (sometimes even 2 months) they will place an edition size ... so you have time :impatient:
Thanks I plan on saving all the RP we are gonna get this week to get her.

no rush at all to order anything anymore unless an edition size is posted. wait a few months and use a $20-25 code.

This looks fantastic, armored batman was going to be my last but this is really well realised. Also in my opinion the exclusive is not must-have - I'm used to seeing her with the staff so I wouldn't mind the regular, gives me time to save up and wait!

Back