Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Visually and tonnaly getting better and better but seriously nothing is happening in these movies.
They could have done everything in 2 flicks.

Maybe, but the studio wanted the extra 500 million out of the addional two flicks :lol

I just got done watching Part II for the first time, didn't see a thread for it. Ending left me a little flat. Rather shocked there was no dedication to Philip Seymour Hoffman.

Part I had the PSH dedication. Those things in the sewers were genetically engineered mutant killers. They were used a lot more in the books and the director of the first film didn't really like them which is why they feel inconsistent in the final film. In the first book the Capital unleashed dogs with the faces of deceased tributes into the arena but the director didn't like that so he made them big rottweilers that seem to appear as holograms. The director for the other three films made sure to have the creatures appear as they did in the books. I liked the tone of Mockingjay Part I but thought Part II was just okay.

As usual they shouldn't have split it into two films.

Part I had the PSH dedication. Those things in the sewers were genetically engineered mutant killers. They were used a lot more in the books and the director of the first film didn't really like them which is why they feel inconsistent in the final film. In the first book the Capital unleashed dogs with the faces of deceased tributes into the arena but the director didn't like that so he made them big rottweilers that seem to appear as holograms. The director for the other three films made sure to have the creatures appear as they did in the books. I liked the tone of Mockingjay Part I but thought Part II was just okay.

As usual they shouldn't have split it into two films.

That might have made me actually like the first film.

Back