Hunger Games: Catching Fire - Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks very good. I hope Katniss puts an arrow in Snow soon. Please tell me that happens. If not make it so.

Lets just say there is a rewarding conclusion. :)

And, I loved the books and the first movie was good but it could have been so much better. It needed Katniss's thoughts to explain what was going on, too much was missed without it. Hopefully this one will give us that better.

I kept thinking this movie/book series was targeting the Twilight audience, and only ended up watching the first film when Netflix refused to stop recommending it to me. I thought it was pretty dang good, all things considered. Will see the sequel one day on Netflix, as well. . .that is, of course, IF THE NWO ALLOWS IT!!

[ame]https://youtu.be/bAzLEVkbyfk[/ame]

Damn you Kevin Nash and your American Idol shenanigans.

I'm more excited for this than any other movie due out this year. Trailer looks fantastic.

Whaaaaat!?!?:thud: Wow. Did you last year say the same about Twilight 5?....JK .. Catching Fire will make a ton of money definitely

I haven't read the books, but based on the first movie alone, the only thing this has in common with Twilight is that there's a girl, and there are two boys. I think the same could be said for Antigone, but I wouldn't know because I hate reading tween crap and Lionsgate hasn't made the movie yet.

They are completely different beasts, and I totally understand that now. I just initially thought they were similar because I knew both had large teenage fan-bases, and I had co-workers who ranted and raved about both. Twilight though. . .man. That movie is bad, and I don't mean the way Michael Jackson meant it.

I haven't read the books, but based on the first movie alone, the only thing this has in common with Twilight is that there's a girl, and there are two boys. I think the same could be said for Antigone, but I wouldn't know because I hate reading tween crap and Lionsgate hasn't made the movie yet.

It's closer to Battle Royale than anything

I haven't read the books, but based on the first movie alone, the only thing this has in common with Twilight is that there's a girl, and there are two boys.

Yep, thats about it. Other than that HG is about as 180 degrees from Twilight as you can get.

Guess no one is talking about this so I'm bumping this up. Saw this last night and it was awesome.

it is pretty much a remake of Battle Royale :lol

Frist one is similiar but the others arent. Btw battle royal was more graphic and shocking. Hunger games is more emotional in a sense that theyve been doing this for years and it hurts the people around them and they begin to rebel against the government

Guess no one is talking about this so I'm bumping this up. Saw this last night and it was awesome.

Saw the double feature AMC had and I had a blast. The first one is a really solid film but just like the books this one is better. I love the tension they're building between Katniss and Snow. You can feel the hate just like the books.

The first one was ok but could have been SO much better. I'm glad to hear this one is better. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Back