Human Centipede Part 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
never watched any of them. Wasn't the second one just basically a fat guy raping women, that happened to be attached to anothers ass?

Ugh, I saw the second one a couple of years back in a hostel with some friends. So freaking disgusting. I don't know who comes up with gross storylines like this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The only thing I really remember from the 2nd film was a gratuitous, poop all over the place scene.

KgJ8u7K.gif

Ugh, I saw the second one a couple of years back in a hostel with some friends. So freaking disgusting. I don't know who comes up with gross storylines like this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

some ppl just can't seem to fight the urge of curiosity when it comes to movies just made to try and gross you out. I tried to watch one of those types of movies one time, and it was on the syfy channel and I still couldn't get through the whole thing. They just don't appeal to me at all.

A third one? :lol :monkey4

I've read a little about the first one, but haven't seen either movie - nor do I plan to. These things obviously have an audience, so whatever I guess.

I don't know.. it's one thing to direct the thing & be part of the crew, but quite another to put your hand up for a role in one of these wtf jobs.

A third one? :lol :monkey4

I've read a little about the first one, but haven't seen either movie - nor do I plan to. These things obviously have an audience, so whatever I guess.

I don't know.. it's one thing to direct the thing & be part of the crew, but quite another to put your hand up for a role in one of these wtf jobs.

:lol :lol :lol

Yeah, imagine telling your friends that you landed an 'acting' job in that.

https://youtu.be/FQwt-xjE_AE?t=1m12s

Human Centipede 2 is the most disgusting movie I have ever seen. Its like a car wreck were you can't stop not watching. I would highly not recommend this movie.
AKA - Watch it.

Human Centipede 2 is the most disgusting movie I have ever seen. Its like a car wreck were you can't stop not watching. I would highly not recommend this movie.
AKA - Watch it.

was it just really gory or just a lot of poo stuff?

was it just really gory or just a lot of poo stuff?

It's sick. The first HC is nothing compared to the second. There is a reason why it is B&W. It would be too much for us to comprehend in colour. It is the Best sickes movie you will ever see. Make you cringe!! Not scary.

Back