Statue Hulkbuster imaginarium art 1/4 coming soon!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting to hear from Secret Compass on when this is going to ship.

I may have to bookmark the SC site for some of their other releases. The Pepper Potts piece, along with this, is stellar. It nice seeing companies compete like this. It really brings out some amazing work.

Still waiting to hear from Secret Compass on when this is going to ship.
Good luck. Secret compass was a nightmare to deal with when I ordered the mark 42 half scale.

I wish you better luck than I had.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Good luck. Secret compass was a nightmare to deal with when I ordered the mark 42 half scale.

I wish you better luck than I had.

How were they a nightmare? Just asking because I'm planning on ordering a big collectible from them.

Well for one they are not a licenced dealer for IA. So IA has no obligation to correct any thing wrong with the statue. You will get the run around for weeks. The second you dispute the payment with paypal you'll get more run arounds. You may be better off buying directly from darkside toys. They are a licensed dealer of IA.

Side note my mark 42 lights don't work. IA did nothing to try and fix that issue.

Side note my mark 42 lights don't work. IA did nothing to try and fix that issue.

Hi
I think we did informed we are working out on it. And something inside that I think might not convenience to share here.
But I would like to highlight, we are responsible for it. But sorry that is some delay.

How were they a nightmare? Just asking because I'm planning on ordering a big collectible from them.

I dealt with SC years back - not a problem. Granted, I've been out of touch with them for a LONG time, hence my surprise that they carried this piece. But I think you'll be fine.

What's the dimensions of this thing?

Item Dimension

Height: 80cm
Long: 80cm
Width: 70-80cm depend on which arm is using

KKCHAN want to sell me your mark 17 1:2 :) or the hulk buster :)

Back