Statue Hulkbuster imaginarium art 1/4 coming soon!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's strong as hell compare to polystone or resin. Less chance for breakage.

Indeed. For larger objects it insures durability because of it's strength. I'm surprised to hear that Imaginarium is going with this material. They are serious about this piece.

It's strong as hell compare to polystone or resin. Less chance for breakage.

Indeed. For larger objects it insures durability because of it's strength. I'm surprised to hear that Imaginarium is going with this material. They are serious about this piece.

That's good to hear. Quality material then .

fiberglass is light, but strong. I think it is somewhat pricey compared to polystone though

A little late to the party but does IA ship to the states, or is this a piece I'm going to have to get a contact for or search aftermarket? For those who have PO'd what kind of prices are ya'll getting him for?

Just watched a couple of reviews and I really like what I see

Hmm might just wait until he actually comes out then I'll buy him. I see that secret compass has him for 2k+shipping, and I'm gong to assume shipping will be a ton.

Can't wait to see this, looks amazing. Just not the price haha

I got it for $1900 shipped. Shipping will cost a bunch on this behemoth. The jackhammer arm got approved which is a nice bonus.

I'm assuming everyone who is getting theirs for 1900$ shipped has a contact right lol?

That's really awesome they're going to be able to add the jack hammer. I'm also wondering what sort of tweaks they'll make to the base.

I would like to pre order this too, can someone be kind enough to pm me where I can get it for $1900 shipped? Thanks:)

Back