Hulk Vs Spidey delayed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My hopes are up for a november/december.. and the ALien warrior bust should be feb 2007 then.. and please put the PF Lurtz to not sooner than april or so... :monkey3 :D :eek:

Sideshow has the worst delays...can drive a person crazy!! good thing there stuff is just so damn good and worth the wait!

Those that have the NECA Balrog on order may have a different opinion on delays.

I just love this line but dang...when was this first put out, 6 months ago?

and still nothing next in line as of yet...I know they are waiting for the SDCC to unvail, but we're talking two of these a year!? I know It's most likely for the best that they are in a 2 per year with these but the anticipation for the next one is killling me!!

wizard-comics said:

and still nothing next in line as of yet...I know they are waiting for the SDCC to unvail, but we're talking two of these a year!? I know It's most likely for the best that they are in a 2 per year with these but the anticipation for the next one is killling me!!

You are not the only one!! I really want another announcement because this one awesome line. WHo knows, we might the Silver Surfer next with Galactus!:D

wizard-comics said:

hey WIZARD-COMICS could u check ur pms cause i changed my mind and i DO want the statue that i put in the pm lmk thanks

No update today either. Looks like I may have a pretty light July and be able to save up some money.

I think I'd rather have this though.

So I take it that the Hulk will be shipping in late July/August?

We need some news about this guy! I have a Comic Con budget to worry about, and now it sounds like there is going to be a conflict with the SDCC paycheck...

tomandshell said:
So I take it that the Hulk will be shipping in late July/August?

We need some news about this guy! I have a Comic Con budget to worry about, and now it sounds like there is going to be a conflict with the SDCC paycheck...

If you have to sell a Code 3 X-Wing to pay the pills I know someone who may be able to help you out.:monkey3

wizard-comics said:
Erin from SS CS just emailed me back and said stil expected late June/July...

That's interesting, since it's already late June! A week from now it will be early July. Maybe this one is going to skip past the 30 day notice and go straight to the 5-10, but even the 15-20 day notice wouldn't get it here in June. I would really like it to arrive before Comic Con...

tomandshell said:
That's interesting, since it's already late June! A week from now it will be early July. Maybe this one is going to skip past the 30 day notice and go straight to the 5-10, but even the 15-20 day notice wouldn't get it here in June. I would really like it to arrive before Comic Con...

my thoughts as well

Back