Hulk - The Maestro!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great shots but why is he so green? he looks nothing like that shade of green. :lol

Just got mine today. Holy crap....one of my favorite statues to date! Unbelievable detail, good coloration....just amazing!!! Not to mention, best base EVER produced!!!! :rock:rock

Great shots but why is he so green? he looks nothing like that shade of green. :lol

I think its just the lighting. Yeah in person he isnt that shade of green at all.

The more I look at this guy in person, the more I love it! The colors pop. The green is great, the hair offsets the green perfectly and the pants are the richest shade of blue I have ever seen on a statue! And Cap's shield is AMAZING in person.

The more I look at this guy in person, the more I love it! The colors pop. The green is great, the hair offsets the green perfectly and the pants are the richest shade of blue I have ever seen on a statue! And Cap's shield is AMAZING in person.

Yep i was shocked at just how sick this is when i got mine & i agree with all the others that have said best base ever! :rock

Mine is at the LCS now.Awesome statue.My favorite of all 5.

I'm pretty sure that we will have a few people changing their minds once the masses start to get Planet Hulk in the collection.

Maestro is the best one, then Planet Hulk...I have the planet Hulk and the paint is a bit bland as opposed to the unbelivably beautiful prototype.Maestro doesnt disapoint.

Maestro is the best one, then Planet Hulk...I have the planet Hulk and the paint is a bit bland as opposed to the unbelivably beautiful prototype.Maestro doesnt disapoint.

you're right Shai. He is the best of the bunch. Here's mine.

P.S. where the hell ya been?

IMGA0741.jpg

Yes, I need a new camera

God I'm regretting not pre-ordering this now... oh well maybe I'll find one somewhere for cheap later down the line.

Back