Hulk - The Maestro!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
797317063_JjF5a-XL.jpg

I doubt there's that much of an aftermarket for BD these days

Are you buying statues you like or are you investing in the stock market? Who cares about aftermarket. Maestro is a gorgeous incredible statue. It is outstanding. If you look at a statue and decide if you like it or not based on: "I doubt there's that much of an aftermarket" then you've totally missed the point of the joy of collecting. If you like it, and can afford it, and you want it, then buy it.

Are you buying statues you like or are you investing in the stock market? Who cares about aftermarket. Maestro is a gorgeous incredible statue. It is outstanding. If you look at a statue and decide if you like it or not based on: "I doubt there's that much of an aftermarket" then you've totally missed the point of the joy of collecting. If you like it, and can afford it, and you want it, then buy it.

On one hand, I only buy what I like. No matters what people say, its still my $$$, love, and no one else.

On the other hand, I want people to scream and salivate over my statue and beg for juicy pics. I want to know that my decision to buy this statue is a great decision financially. Like having an offspring that outlived its parents. Like buying a Superman #1 that sold for 1 millions bucks. Heck, if I have the $$$, I might buy 2-3.

You can't have one hand and not the other. Its the total package of collecting. "the joy of collecting" also includes other people liking what you collected. Otherwise, you might as well collect leaf or bugs and no one cares except maybe museums or colleges/university.

Unfortunately, I only like a select few of Bowen products.

If you missed this statue and still want it, you would care about aftermarket if FLIPPERs/SCALPERs have their way. Fortunately, Bowen don't have much of an aftermarket.

I don't know why you bother? ink just comes into Bowen threads & makes ignorant comments. Some men like women. Some men like to disrupt threads with immature and ignorant comments. Whadda ya gonna do? :banana

On one hand, I only buy what I like. No matters what people say, its still my $$$, love, and no one else.

On the other hand, I want people to scream and salivate over my statue and beg for juicy pics. I want to know that my decision to buy this statue is a great decision financially. Like having an offspring that outlived its parents. Like buying a Superman #1 that sold for 1 millions bucks. Heck, if I have the $$$, I might buy 2-3.

You can't have one hand and not the other. Its the total package of collecting. "the joy of collecting" also includes other people liking what you collected. Otherwise, you might as well collect leaf or bugs and no one cares except maybe museums or colleges/university.

Unfortunately, I only like a select few of Bowen products.

If you missed this statue and still want it, you would care about aftermarket if FLIPPERs/SCALPERs have their way. Fortunately, Bowen don't have much of an aftermarket.

I guess you guys just missed the just released Bowen Iron Man 4 pack? No aftermarket my a$$. :rolleyes:

This is definately one of the most dynamic and fitting bases ever! The detials is amazing, and so well tied to the story/character! The statue itself is also amazing! You can criticize the look all you want, but in terms of likeness to the comic, I dont think you can beat it!

I just noticed the hulkbuster base is the juggernaut's base. just turned the opposite way

really?:confused: i think that the base is so important with a statue, this base almost makes me want to purchase this, but then i'd have to get the others so i won't.:monkey3

Back