HULK PF - prefer sculpted or fabric pants?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Jeremy

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Regarding the HULK PF's, what do/would you prefer and WHY?

The fabric pants both already have?

or

Would you have liked them to have been sculpted instead?

The fabric pants are pretty much all that makes it a PF besides a little material for the shirt, but there was a picture of Andy's with sculpted pants and it turned out pretty well.

Sculpted ,yes.The original sculpted pants prototype by Andy was just perfect.

right now I'd have to say fabric, but mostly because there are recasters that are reproducing the Hulk PF with sculpted pants.

In the beginning, I didn't like SSC's fabric approach for statues very much. I much more liked what Attakus did (to name a company that produces similar sized figures). But I got used to it, and I like it now. I can't recall seeing Andy's proto with the sculptured pants, but I like The Hulk the way it is now, with fabric shorts. Still the ultimate Hulk for me. Wouldn't mind getting a green version one day.

Sculpted, looks much better, more detail that real fabric can't replicate in that scale.

Sculpted Hulk.....and sculpted Cap...and sculpted Spidey....and sculpted Thor. They would be comiquettes, and I want them made already. Bring on the marvel big boys as comiquettes. It's long overdue.

fabric. the whole premise behind a pf is mixed media. otherwise it would be a just a comiquette. i like my pfs just the way they are and refuse to support the blackmarket recasting industry.

Back