Hulk Maquette (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it except for the shorts. But I prefer the first one more, even if they were priced similarly.

If I find it for cheap in the years to come, I may go for it and have someone sculpt on some proper pants.

How is this $200 more than the rainbow Hulks? Just licensing fees? The pants look a little more complex but otherwise I am confused as to how the price could jump that much. I still need a Hulk in my collection but this doesn't do it for me (especially at that price). Oh, and the pants (although movie accurate) are ok.

Am I the only one that thinks this hulk looks fat?

I'm on the same line and a friend of mine always refers to him as Fat Hulk. The AoU version at least has some abs and overall kind of a powerlifter build, the first Avengers version is simply, well, Fat Hulk. Lol

And the recent 'rainbow' Hulks didn't?

Nope. Never once thought bowling... Of course I did not think it looked like it with this one either till someone mentioned it :lol

The Avengers Maquette looks better than this

This is a factual statement :)

Wanted both... Will only own the original.

Think Sideshow has pushed the prices too far. At these rates I'm out.

I don't know what SSC is thinking with this price... I mean it would be one thing if this was a killer piece but as Hulk's go this one is boring and awkward IMO. I love me some Hulk and I am always tempted so perhaps when this goes on their 25% off + Free shipping page I might think about it if I have reward points. If I was not a die hard fan I would not ever even remotely think about getting this one.

I'm on the same line and a friend of mine always refers to him as Fat Hulk. The AoU version at least has some abs and overall kind of a powerlifter build, the first Avengers version is simply, well, Fat Hulk. Lol

Hulk in The Avengers was a bit flabby... But looked great in action when flexed.. I think the original Maquette looks great and not fat at all.

This new one has the original beat in Paint apps and that is all IMO

Anyone actually ordering this?

...perhaps when this goes on their 25% off + Free shipping page I might think about it if I have reward points. If I was not a die hard fan I would not ever even remotely think about getting this one.

Noticed recently even when they offer discounts it's via a code. Meaning RPs can't be used.

After seeing the full pose and pricectag, I'll be getting the original.

Anyone actually ordering this?

Noticed recently even when they offer discounts it's via a code. Meaning RPs can't be used.

Oh yeah... Forgot about that.. Perhaps 25% off + free shipping + triple reward points.

Basically there is no way I would pay the price they are asking for this..

I think SSC is going to have to have a low ES or resort to deals because I have yet to see anyone excited about this.

Oh yeah... Forgot about that.. Perhaps 25% off + free shipping + triple reward points.

Basically there is no way I would pay the price they are asking for this..

I think SSC is going to have to have a low ES or resort to deals because I have yet to see anyone excited about this.

They'll prob make it open ES:lol

This is the best looking Sideshow Hulk. The pose is an improvement on the first Avengers Hulk.

It's not SS' fault, about the yoga pants, but all I see is beach Hulk. It looks like he's running to the net, to spike the ball. This could also be the continuing series of bowling Hulk's. This one being the wind-up, the last Hulk's being the pre-wind-up. Maybe the next will be the throwing of the ball? $750, don't think so, but with a discount or rp's, maybe. The paint won't look like that either so.....I used to think name plates were lame, but after getting a few statues with them, I've grown to really like them. This one is cool. I guess they value it at $100, and that's funny.

Back