Statue Hulk Comiquette (Grey Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here...

hope they make the green version with the right green and head sculpt, i think the head previewed in grey hulk will be appropriate if they are remaking the green one, but apparently it seems its the red hulk head sculpt :(

hope they make the green version with the right green and head sculpt, i think the head previewed in grey hulk will be appropriate if they are remaking the green one, but apparently it seems its the red hulk head sculpt :(

Why do to think they would use the Red Sculpts head?? Honestly, I am interested.

Looks like Sideshow is starting to take a page out of Bowen Designs...:lol

Milk'em boys, milk'em!!!

It just won't be me.

This is a photoshop job over from the RULK thread. THIS is what I WANT!!!

grnehulksmall.jpg

Credits goes to Saban from bluray-disc.de

This pose is Overdone period. I'm not purchasing.....bring on Planet/WW Hulk!!!!! :yess: Can't wait for him(one of my fav's!):pray::impatient:

So is Sideshow going to be releasing an actual Grey Hulk Comiquette or is this production sample on EBay going to be it? I wasn't ever too impressed with the Green version due to the hair and the colors, and I'm not a Rulk fan... But now this grey version I really like. Not for 1500+ dollars but I would pick it up for Retail if it was offered?

Anybody know?

Back