Statue Hulk Comiquette (Grey Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: STATUE Hulk Comiquette (Grey Variant)

So tempting to get this but sadly this will affect my preorders if I went ahead and bid on this.

It could be released to the public. Description says its yet to be released implying it would be.

24phtfs.jpg

Those are some pretty sweet custom Hulks. Is that an actual Red Hulk from SSC or is it a custom as well?

Re: STATUE Hulk Comiquette (Grey Variant)

It could be released to the public. Description says its yet to be released implying it would be.

Whooo. I guess it pays to read.... Damn another Hulk for me :lol I like how they change the hair sculpt again so all 3 don't look the same. Maybe we will see it at the Black Friday event this year :yess:

The only gray hulk worthy of owning are hulk vs spiderman dio and gray hulk pf.

The only gray hulk worthy of owning are hulk vs spiderman dio and gray hulk pf.

...amen

Hope SS isn't going the way of Bowen...so many repaints (minor sculpt changes)...of the same character.

Give me a new sculpt entirely...I'll save my cash for weed.

I dont get why people are hating this so much, yes its being repainted again but it's still a sweet looking piece. I was going to buy the red hulk this week but I just might wait for this one instead

I will not surprise if SS will do Hulk Comi in another color.........

If ever SS will revisit green Hulk Comiquette with better paint apps & hair fixed how many of us going to buy it.... just curious :monkey3

I will not surprise if SS will do Hulk Comi in another color.........

If ever SS will revisit green Hulk Comiquette with better paint apps & hair fixed how many of us going to buy it.... just curious :monkey3

I'm going to say if SSC makes a better version of the green Comiquette I would be a little piss. They would ruin this line completely. They could had made the changes when people voice there concerns on the first Hulk. They are completely milking this now. I don't mind a 1 color version of each Hulk but that's it.

it would be very tempting to get a green version with better paint and different headsculpt , mayb with that of the grey hulk head,

Back