• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hulk Comiquette EX 9/500

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shanester

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have the Sideshow Hulk Comiquette EX with print (included of course). The print was never opened. Hulk was taken out and inspected. No issues. This is 9/500. Looking for $600 shipped in USA, in original box, with original shipper. I can take pics if interested. Happy to do it. I'd be willing to work with interested parties outside the US. I know shipping is high, but I'll try to make it do-able.

That is a good price too that includes shipping. This is a big statue in a big box. I'd buy it if I didn't already own it. Good luck with your sale.

Back on the market.

Also, just thought I'd mention that I am looking for a Stormtrooper PF and would do a partial trade.

2012-07-18194744.jpg

Still available and a few other items, too.

Koto Red Hulk - $250 shipped
Gentle Giant Deluxe Stormtrooper -$180 shipped
Gentle Giant Black & White Animated Leia & R2D2 - $120 shipped

Feel free to ask questions or throw an offer at me.

Last edited:
Great price, if I don't own one I will jump on it, the shipping cost $75+ already, real deal here. Good luck bro

Back