Huge fall

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love listening to the commentary by Matt Lauer and the others, they are so calm about it.

i saw that as well, that was a nasty spill. he kicked off the wall after vert which i was surprised that he did, cause it will shoot you to the middle of the ramp. very lucky and very glad he walked away. his shoes flew off from the force, thats nuts.

That was one of the craziest things I have ever seen. Now the even crazies news, he ended up with a bruised lung and a broken wrist. Are you kidding?

The reason he kicked off was if you watch closely he had a speed wobble as he was coming up to the lip and that was the end of it. They talked to him today too and he said that he was trying to get over on the ramp, then he started to slide and got a wobble and he was catapulted off the board.

How the crazy part when asked if he will hit the big air ramp again? He said yes.

Ohh I was just watching and he is at the X-Games today to watch.

Makes me sick at my stomach everytime I see it. They have played it 50000 times on espn.

Back