HT Wolf Cleaner ver. current value?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knightdramon

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been searching e-bay and the boards all morning to get an accurate estimate on HT Wolf's resale value [cleaner version, specifically].

Most on e-bay go for 350-450 USD values complete with box. Mine is in perfect condition and has all accessories and the box. Is the resale value really that high?

Also looking to get rid of my HT RE4 Ganado [why did I even buy that?] and HT BR Joker. Any estimates on those? Was trying to sell either for around 70 USD and still no-one would bite.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

the Wolf figure really went up as of late. I'd suggest starting the bid low to encourage bidders and I'm sure it will be in the hundreds before auction end.

Glad I picked up my wolf when I did. I got it for like $230 the exclusive edition, new in box. Now it seems they are suddenly selling for $350-$400 new. For a good used one with box, id say you should be able to get $300 at least out of it.

I'll take your BR Joker for $70 right now. Shoot me a PM. I'm not sure on a complete Cleaner Wolf, but I did recently get one wihout a box for $140 on eBay.

Run a thorough search on e-bay for them...sorry folks, BR Joker seems to run on the 250 USD area, I'm not going to sell him for that amount but not for the one I was offering for months, either.

Back