• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Wolf Predator/AVPR Alien/T700+T600/Predators set/TrueTypeFemale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cykninja

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi fellow collectors,

I'm looking to consolidate some of my collection so I am selling off my unwanted figures.

I'm located in Australia and I do ship internationally. Prices are listed in USD and do not include shipping unless state.
I accept paypal and bank transfer. If paying via paypal there will be a 2% extra charge to cover the fees.
Everything listed is a 1:6 scale toy unless specificed. Feel free to PM me any questions.

OSW trade references
eBay profile

New in box:

Hot Toys - AVPR Wolf Predator Cleaner Kit ver. + extra dual plasma casters & bendy whip
$250

Hot Toys - True Type Blonde Female TTF-11 $120

Displayed. Great condition:

Hot Toys - P2 Elder Predator custom. Elder predator head w/ P1 body - $180
Hot Toys - Terminator Salvation T700 Endoskeleton - $180 https://www.sideshowtoy.com/mas_assets/jpg/900398_press01-001.jpg
Hot Toys - Terminator Salvation T600 Endoskeleton - $160
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/mas_assets/jpg/900397_press01-001.jpg
Hot Toys - AVPR Alien Warrior - $250
Hot Toys - Predators set (Beserker, Tracker and Falconer) - $600
https://aftimes.com/wp-content/uploads/Hot-Toys-Predators-Tracker-Predator-with-Hound-PR14.jpg
Hot Toys - Bruce Lee DX - $400

I am open to trading for a Hot Toys - Predator 2 City Hunter and Hot Toys - Samurai Predator

Last edited:
Re: Downsize Sale - Hot Toys Predator1/AVPR Alien/T700+T600/Predators set/TrueTypeFem

bumping to the top

Re: Aussie trader - Hot Toys Predator1/AVPR Alien/T700+T600/Predators set/TrueTypeFem

I have a samurai predator, I would consider trading I am looking for hot toys alien figures as well as a custom wolf predator in 1/6

Re: Aussie trader - Hot Toys Predator1/AVPR Alien/T700+T600/Predators set/TrueTypeFem

bumping to the top

bumping to the top

bumping to the top

bumping to the top

No offense , but selling figures using stock images and no feedback is risky for the buyer , just sayin

This isn't ebay, it's sideshow freaks

Are you sure?
My point was that he's been a member here for a while and he has shared his Ebay profile to prove that he's not some scammer.
If you have a problem with his post, perhaps you can make a legitimate report to the moderators.

Oh. I didn't realise we could get trade reference posts here... Just figured it out and will be asking for my recent trader to post some feedback. In the meantime I have an extensive trade reference thread at OSW:

If you're after photographs of the items, just let me know. Been a bit lazy to pull out the items since they're in storage.

Last edited:

bumping to the top

bumping to the top

bumping to the top

bumping to the top

Back