HT The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

your're not the only one dally. Your're not the only one...

I think there is something wrong w/the left foot/angle part on my TDK fig? It seems very loose. I put it back in the box. I will have to be very careful trying to take it apart. I will try to provide an update. :monkey2

Unfortunately that is where I got mine and it was a pre-order. :banghead

oh..i see..i got mine from a seller who says he has them in stock..i think i got the last one though.:gun

oh..i see..i got mine from a seller who says he has them in stock..i think i got the last one though.:gun

Congrats. I bought mine way back in November before anybody would have thought of this delay. Unfortunately I'm stuck waiting on it now.

Congrats. I bought mine way back in November before anybody would have thought of this delay. Unfortunately I'm stuck waiting on it now.

thanks. must be tough still waiting..but then again i had to wait 2months because i didn't have enough cash..so i know how you feel..and it ^^^^in sucks!

thanks. must be tough still waiting..but then again i had to wait 2months because i didn't have enough cash..so i know how you feel..and it ^^^^in sucks!

Yeah it especially sucks knowing that I payed for it back in November. There is no use trying to get my money back since it is too late to file a dispute with Paypal or Ebay. It's not the sellers fault, but I'm mad at DCD for delaying these. :banghead

Two wallpapers. I was working with a dark profile, hopefully it looks ok.

nice wallpapers! i have them on my desktop!:rock

yeahhh another thread, lets keep this thread alive forever...... (at least till batman 3 arrive) long live the dark knight!!!!

AWESOME Wallpapers dude, thanks for Sharing!! :)

Now I want a Joker Wallpaper :lol

Last edited:

I think there is something wrong w/the left foot/angle part on my TDK fig? It seems very loose. I put it back in the box. I will have to be very careful trying to take it apart. I will try to provide an update. :monkey2

I took the boot off but I don't see any damage. It seems the knob inside the boot won't attach to the hole in the ankle? :confused: I will try to post some pics.

Make sure it is lined up right and push hard, but be careful you don't snap the peg. Maybe you should stick the bottom of the leg at the ankle in some hot water before you try to soften it up.

Make sure it is lined up right and push hard, but be careful you don't snap the peg. Maybe you should stick the bottom of the leg at the ankle in some hot water before you try to soften it up.

Thanks for the info Dally. I will try. It will be a challenge because the knob thingy is inside the boot. :duh:D

FINALLY paid for it!!! cant wait to get this.:rock x 10000

just got the email saying its on its way to me!:D

Ok folks here are my very amature pics :monkey3 of my TDK left ankle/leg. The other boot is fine. Still can't fit the knob in the boot to the ankle hole. Really am I really missing something here. :duh

Yes I definitely see the knob inside the boot. And it's straight. Just can't connect it to the ankle portion..:(

It takes a bit of pressure to get the ball to go into the socket on the calf, but it does snap in, just be gentle.

Back