HT The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pictures! (since this is a photo thread and all.....) Enjoy...

DSC00421.jpg

DSC00465.jpg

DSC00466.jpg

DSC00448.jpg

DSC00438.jpg
Now that I've almost completely fallen out of love with the Movie Masters line of Dark Knight figs, I was considering collecting the 1/6 scale Hot Toys versions instead... I've never bought a 1/6 scale figure before so wasn't too sure, but after seeing all the pics in here and especially these brilliant shots I'm 100% convinced to get them!
This Batman just looks amazing.

Speaking of size/thickness/buff...

3536597914_72244f1afe_b.jpg

Is it just me or does the Hot Toys suit look better than the real thing?

The real version looks quite cheap when it's not in the film.

Hot Toys looks too unrealistic because it's too, idk....exaggerated. The real version doesn't look cheap, I'd like to see you do better.

Medicom's suit is actually spot on, the vinyl looks like the kevlar.

Rubber on the HT doesn't do the job right.

And many of you said Bale looks too scrawny on the Medicom, but in those pictures he looks quite skinny, just like on the Medicom.

MEDICOM IS ACCURATE AND AWESOME

That picture actually shows that his arms are actually quite big on-screen, the Medi ver have arms like sticks.

Now that I've almost completely fallen out of love with the Movie Masters line of Dark Knight figs, I was considering collecting the 1/6 scale Hot Toys versions instead... I've never bought a 1/6 scale figure before so wasn't too sure, but after seeing all the pics in here and especially these brilliant shots I'm 100% convinced to get them!
This Batman just looks amazing.

My friend you will not be disappointed, this is the figure that brought me back to 1/6 scale collecting!

O, guys, I was watching TDK again a few days ago, and I noticed that during some scenes, batman's cowled head actually looks more like HT's headsculpt, while on other scenes Medi's is more accurate. Maybe I'm seeing things......

O, guys, I was watching TDK again a few days ago, and I noticed that during some scenes, batman's cowled head actually looks more like HT's headsculpt, while on other scenes Medi's is more accurate. Maybe I'm seeing things......

Nah, I think this is a very weird cowl between the figures and film. It seems to capture so many different looks the way the light and shadows bounces off of it.

One thing neight head really captures is the full and roundness of the head from a front on view, Medicom worse than HT in that regard. Medicom also got the ears a little too tall. HT's 3/4 view is off where Medicom's looks fantastic. Both companies make the tip of the nose too far out.

Off topic; question for MaulFan, which movie is the Pacino pic on your sig comes from?

^^^ Thank you, haven't seen that one.

3536597736_a6e8ac8d14_b.jpg

^ One row of blades on the gauntlet :confused:

:banghead whoops, they're so thin, way the light hits it, I thought the bottom row are shadows of the first row, I didn't look close enough.

Back