HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke with Daniel from www.statuetoys.com few min. ago, HT send a e-mail say: they send before Jan., Daniel say to me by first week in Jan. you get your order, TDK,J1 and JBR, Batpod in Feb and the Tumbler April, just I have to wait.:naughty

Hmm. CSC has Br Joker listed as January 2nd, but the V1 and Bats are listed as the 7th. I wonder why the Bank Robber Joker is coming out first.

I ordered my BRJ through Statuetoys and my shipping status has said "shipping in 6-8 weeks" for the past month and a half, its driving me Bat-^^^^-Bonkers :(

Anyone else place an order with DCBS for the figures? I've tried emailing them, but I've gotten no response on when they might get them in.

Has everyone ever ordered from Sci-Fi genre.com before? I wanted to order there but I don't know when their products are coming in.

I'm not sure when they will get their Hot Toys Dark knight figures ,but I have ordered from them before and was very pleased and my order arrived ahead of the promised date.

Anyone else place an order with DCBS for the figures? I've tried emailing them, but I've gotten no response on when they might get them in.

They can be a little slow to respond to e-mails, but I'm sure they're getting some of their stock in January, just not sure how much. I e-mailed them yesterday and I'm waiting to hear back from them also.

:banghead I ordered my TDK Batman from Plastic Earth, which in turn, gets theirs from DC Direct. Last email I got from them stated their shipment should arrive on December 24. I emailed them a few times before & after this due date & I haven't got a response. Starting to get really pissed, they could at least give me an update. :mad: :banghead

Got my TDK Bats and V1 Joker today from an e-bay seller.
They look pretty cool in person. The Bale headsculpt is amazing.

Should be recieving my BR Joker soon. Then I'll get Two-Face... and that's it for me.
I'm still decideing if I should get the regular Batman.
We'll see.

Back