HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does this mean?

"This order is paid and waiting to enter the warehouse"

Is that BBTS?

Aha so it is, I read a few pages back. I know for a fact they are dealing with your order. It's getting packaged in their warehouse. I asked them what this meant when I was getting the Batman original costume. It'll be getting shipped fairly soon, if not today, Monday. I doubt they work on Sundays?...

The warehouse is where your order is pulled, inspected, packed and shipped.

Hmm...guys I'm having a little bit of a problem...I wanted to get the BR Joker as my first Hot Toys figure but I have no idea where to order from or how to get it. I wanted to order through BBTS but after hearing that the figures might not come in until June, I don't want to be stuck waiting until then. If I preorder it now from BBTS, do you think I will get it before the 2nd quarter batch?

Is that BBTS?

Aha so it is, I read a few pages back. I know for a fact they are dealing with your order. It's getting packaged in their warehouse. I asked them what this meant when I was getting the Batman original costume. It'll be getting shipped fairly soon, if not today, Monday. I doubt they work on Sundays?...

Yeah it is, thanks! :D

Wow this is bad news. I ordered from CSC and hope I get it on the first run. I ordered in August. I emailed Ryan to check.

If I preorder the BR Joker from BBTS now, do you think I'll get it in time for the first batch? I don't know if I should order there or on eBay.

You can actually log-in to your account like SS with BBBTS and cancel items.

There site still shows the Bank Robber Joker as shipping in December.

Thanks for the help guys. This is my first Hot Toys figure and I don't really know how this works.

So basically, if I attempt to preorder it from BBTS, will it make the first batch instead of June 2009?

Well, I should get my BR Joker the first week of January. I ordered my TDK Bats through an Ebay seller, I hope he gets all of his in in January.

Thanks for the help guys. This is my first Hot Toys figure and I don't really know how this works.

So basically, if I attempt to preorder it from BBTS, will it make the first batch instead of June 2009?

I was in the same situation as you. I think that you will probably not make the first batch. Taking your chance with ebay should be your best bet. Just be really careful and you should be fine. I cancelled my preorder from BBTS and ordered the last one from Toys2. Good luck

i paid joe for my joker...I wonder if I should have gotten an order confirmation from him. Oh boy.

Back