HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is certainly worth the wait! Hope you folks receive yours in good condition I've read that boxes are coming smashed in due to how he packs them. I lucked out and box was in great condition. Guess I got the one they decided not to play soccer with.
Wow then you lucked out getting one in good shape. I am scared now..lol

Wow then you lucked out getting one in good shape. I am scared now..lol

when i got bats and joker, the joker box was a but beat at one of the corners but nothing major, i'm just glad i got mine, and it really is disappointing that most of you guys are still having trouble with animate.......even though i was knida lucky in getting mine and having no major problems, i'm never buying from an international seller again, i'll stick to toys2 or some we have here in the States.........skrew that!!!!

when i got bats and joker, the joker box was a but beat at one of the corners but nothing major, i'm just glad i got mine, and it really is disappointing that most of you guys are still having trouble with animate.......even though i was knida lucky in getting mine and having no major problems, i'm never buying from an international seller again, i'll stick to toys2 or some we have here in the States.........skrew that!!!!
I am kinda afraid now that an empty box or something I did not order has been shipped to me instead of the HT Joker.. I really do not trust this seller anymore.

I am kinda afraid now that an empty box or something I did not order has been shipped to me instead of the HT Joker.. I really do not trust this seller anymore.

i really dont think they would send you an empty box, i mean the guy has come through for some of the guys here, your best bet, imo, is to kindly ask for a refund and order somewhere else ( if it were that easy huh? ).

i really dont think they would send you an empty box, i mean the guy has come through for some of the guys here, your best bet, imo, is to kindly ask for a refund and order somewhere else ( if it were that easy huh? ).
Sorry, I am just being a bit paranoid at this point :emperor:monkey1

That's disappointing what a unprofessional seller animate has turned out to be. I am glad you received your Joker though :D:banana

The thing that bothers me with Animate is the long time before an email/ebay answer. I'm waiting for 4 days now because e said he would send me a figure I didn't order at all. And I think he doesnt speak english very well as there's some problem with him understandind simple statement like: I DIDN'T ORDER THAT or PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME THAT and so on. I really hope my new costume HT Batman gets to my place in time and good conditions.

:mad:still waiting also for the DK batman and joker:mad:

Well I've got a Batman (original costume) on order as well as the Joker from toys2 but I paid (through PAYPAL) for the Joker earlier and ordered the Batman (along with the Tumbler) afterwards. When I spoke to the woman on the phone I explained that I'd obviously like them the split that Batman from the Tumbler order as it'd arrive way before it... I'm hoping that shipping these two things together is what's causing the lack of a tracking #.:monkey2

The thing that bothers me with Animate is the long time before an email/ebay answer. I'm waiting for 4 days now because e said he would send me a figure I didn't order at all. And I think he doesnt speak english very well as there's some problem with him understandind simple statement like: I DIDN'T ORDER THAT or PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME THAT and so on. I really hope my new costume HT Batman gets to my place in time and good conditions.

I really wouldn't order the new suite TDK Batman from him, you're looking at the same stuff happening, and right now you can find him for the same price from reliable online retailers: https://www.actionhq.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=3085

Animate International seems to have been a big topic with the focus being them not meeting the demand of orders for HT Joker and the Batman. I have been using this thread as research to decide what was the best way to buy the Joker. I am fortunate to have read about Animate :emperor on this thread so I avoided them and lucked out with a seller on Ebay from Hong Kong who happens to sell Hot Toys and snagged the Joker. :chew My point is in doing my research wanted to check the seller's feedback so I went to the community page on Ebay to search for the seller. I typed Animate_International and I expected all of the negative feedback everyone has been talking about, but all I saw was one negative feedback.:confused: In fact, the HT Jokers and Batman that received feedback over a two week period was all positive?!:confused::confused: At this point I decide to look at a couple of the Joker auctions and the currency was GBP (United Kingdom Pounds). The red flag set off when I realized all the feedback over a two week period were majority people from the United Kingdom. I then realized this was the same seller except there was a subtle change in the member's name. I typed in Animate_International when I did my original search. When I did my second search I typed Animate_Internationals. Very subtle difference and I was even able to find the negative feedback that has been discussed on the thread! I think this seller has been using the its other Ebay member name to funnel more HT Joker and Batmans while some people that have given their money, some who have even posted on this thread, are still waiting on their shipments! Definitely Beware of Animate Internationals!

I'm tired of waiting for ABC Express... Just got an email saying all Combine orders are being sent next week... Grrr!

:monkey4GRANGE IS GETTING UPSET!:monkey4

pjam is now upset too.

My order shipped from Toys2 Friday the 8th with a scheduled delivery of 8/15, One week. That is the usual case for me...

I called UPS today and they confirmed Friday 15th. Okay...

I just checked my tracking and UPS changed it to Monday 18th!!!

10 Friggin' Days? 7 Days from Detroit to Cali? Gimme a break... :monkey4 :monkey2

pjam is now upset too.

My order shipped from Toys2 Friday the 8th with a scheduled delivery of 8/15, One week. That is the usual case for me...

I called UPS today and they confirmed Friday 15th. Okay...

I just checked my tracking and UPS changed it to Monday 18th!!!

10 Friggin' Days? 7 Days from Detroit to Cali? Gimme a break... :monkey4 :monkey2
That sucks :monkey2 :emperor

I got my UPS shipping notice today for my original suit Batman from Toys2. August 18 for me down in Texas. :monkey2:monkey5

UPS will be sorry they pulled this when I'm done with them. :lol

Blow up A Hospital if someone doesn't kill Mike Eskew, UPS CEO, in 1 hour!
eskew_headshot033006.jpg

Back