HT Terminator Series, when's the next release yo?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stunna

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Has anyone heard or any news from HT about when or if any new terminators will be released, some rumors say maybe next yr but im hoping somebody has some solid/official news so i got something to look forward to.

When superhero films stop getting made is my guess. Till then we're SOL unless Enterbays figure gives HT a kick upside the arse.

Well, if customers demanded it, they'll probably re-release everything that sells well.

I don't think he was asking about rereleases - more about new stuff. None of the existing Terminator figures need rereleasing. Theres plenty out there and a lot of people here are selling what they have.

If John Connor isn't made, Hot Toys are the most confusing outfit on the planet. If they aren't already.

If John Connor isn't made, Hot Toys are the most confusing outfit on the planet. If they aren't already.

How do you figure, Sarah Connor and the T-1000 took like 10 years to sell out. What would John even come with? Most people here say they'd buy it but what after that? If its a release that may not sell out they won't make it.

drsilberman.jpg

John Connor? Wha- Yeah I'd love if they made young John Connor but there'd be nothing confusing about HT never making him. They've never done a figure of a child before and they can guess with some accuracy that it wouldn't be a very big seller except to the most obsessive Terminator fans.

Confusing is the fact they made a BD portrait of Marcus Wright for the T4 line but to date, other than the MMS02 hamburger head, there is no BD Arnie T-800 which would sell LOTS guaranteed.

How do you figure, Sarah Connor and the T-1000 took like 10 years to sell out. What would John even come with? Most people here say they'd buy it but what after that? If its a release that may not sell out they won't make it.

Yea but the whole point of the entire series is protecting John Connor. We don't have one to protect. Just a older one that did nothing but yell in his crummy movie.

I would love if they made Furlong Connor. I'd probably buy more than 1. But since they don't even seem to be in any hurry to put out BD T-800s I'd say his chances are hilariously slim.

I hate to say it but I fear HT are done with Terminator until the next movie comes out. There to busy with there Superhero lines.

Well, if customers demanded it, they'll probably re-release everything that sells well.

They've been demanding the T2 BD T800, and i'm pretty sure the line has sold very well.

I hate to say it but I fear HT are done with Terminator until the next movie comes out. There to busy with there Superhero lines.

Two superhero line specifically the rest are getting swept aside too.

I want to see T1 police station arnie, and a T2 BD arny (maybe include a john connor with this?, id buy) I also really want a kyle reese! like everyone else im sure, but I want a future ver. (mms01) with the 1984 street clothes! 2 HS so all i have to do is buy a body and bam 2 kyles!

so no official news/ announcements?? dude on fb group claims there was an article of an interview with ht during hk toy fair that said new releases coming in 2012, can any one validate this?

It is weird they are happy to redo figures recently released but 'Police shootout' Arnie from T1 (which was made pre-Arnie license) is ignored.

so no official news/ announcements?? dude on fb group claims there was an article of an interview with ht during hk toy fair that said new releases coming in 2012, can any one validate this?

Be careful with 'guy who knows a guy who said he read an interview' rumour - for if it should turn out not to be true, you alone will have given false hope..and you alone will be held responsible by me.

tl_scifi_zod.jpg

:wink1:

Be careful with 'guy who knows a guy who said he read an interview' rumour - for if it should turn out not to be true, you alone will have given false hope..and you alone will be held responsible by me.

why do u think i started this thread, i clearly asked 'when's the next release?' hoping that somebody has info or can validate that interview 'rumor'. im not tryin to give false hope as id be disappointed too if it werent true.

I was joking with you, notice the winky smiley? With the HT superman figure being very current I watched Superman 2 recently and was looking for any excuse to use a General Zod quote.

Back