HT TDKR Blake??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found Blake to be insanely generic in the film and he got way too much screentime so for me this is an easy pass. Unlike Coulson we have a normal looking character with a forgettable personality. Coulson was quite memorable.

I understood Blake.

His master plan was to get rid of BW and Alfred so that he could be alone in wayne manor with all those orphans.

He won :horror

I understood Blake.

His master plan was to get rid of BW and Alfred so that he could be alone in wayne manor with all those orphans.

He won :horror

12893-620x-THATS_A_BINGO.jpg

Yeah, I surely hope so.
I don't care about the price or if it requires a ton of putting together.
This is a must-have for me.

you'll see it...i have faith...but i bet its extremely limited and will require a ton of "putting together"....no way they tease it this much with an announcement and a showing at ani com and not offer it.

im wrong more than im right

Ra's >>>>>>>>>>> Blake HT's.

How the hell is Ra's still a "maybe" at this point? He's the biggest missing piece in my Hot Toys Dark Knight collection.

I haven't been keeping my finger on this Batman license pulse, but WTF no Ra's Al Ghul?

Word. Why not just have it be on a true type? Lol

But yeah a Ras is the biggest hole in ALL of Hot Toys.

Ras should be first on their list at this point for the The Dark Knight franchise.

It's cool to see they are making Blake though, he may look generic with a police uniform; but in the context of the film he is a very important character. He will be bought up by fans.

20827655.jpg

I 3rd a pair of LOS Ninja Gear Ras & Bruce. I would sotp buying HT all together if they gave me those. I guess we just need a LOS Ras since we got the 1st Night out Bruce Wayne Sculpt.

____ Blake! Why waste a figure on him.

tumblr_m7xiztbnrd1rp3abpo1_400.jpg

No seriously. As a pretty big fan of all of the Robins, I think he did justice to the spirit of the character without being forced or outdated - and without playing favourites. He's an Elseworlds Robin-like character to me. Kind of like Carrie Kelly.

How the hell is Ra's still a "maybe" at this point?
He's the biggest missing piece in my Hot Toys Dark Knight collection.
Well many folks sayin' the same in the Disney section about Angelica before Barbossa.
Probs with gettin' likeness license for sure.

I found Blake to be insanely generic in the film and he got way too much screentime so for me this is an easy pass. Unlike Coulson we have a normal looking character with a forgettable personality. Coulson was quite memorable.
Stop readin' my mind! :lol

Back