HT should do ET...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DCfan

Super Freak
Reaction score
I want a Hot Toys ET, as long as the skin didn't melt or anything; with plant, speak and spell, and all the clothes he wore; plus an Elliot in Halloween costume and a BMX bike so you can recreate the shot of him cycling across the moon!!!!!

Tell me that wouldn't be fantastic...

Last edited:
Re: ET phone Hot Toys!

Might be interesting. Don't see it happening.

Charge the title, it's misleading.

Wish the thread title wasn't so misleading. Sounds like an announcement.

Doh - sorry. I've changed it now. I honestly didn't think people would read it that way.

But it should be an announcement, of course... was ET popular in the far east? It seems like the kind of film they'd love in Asia.

Hey Wor-Gar, is it the story or the setting that's gone sour for you?

I want a Hot Toys ET, as long as the skin didn't melt or anything; with plant, speak and spell, and all the clothes he wore; plus an Elliot in Halloween costume and a BMX bike so you can recreate the shot of him cycling across the moon!!!!!

Tell me that wouldn't be fantastic...

YES!!!!!!:D I WOULD BUY THESE IN A FLASH!:clap:lecture

ET MUST talk and his finger MUST Lightup though! :D

ET doesn't hold up well. I can't even get through it anymore.

I second that.

I was mystified even as a child why people liked this movie so much. Yes, I wanted ET to get home safe and beat the 'evil' scientists/government, but it just seemed too forced. The whole walkie-talkie-replacing-gun farce only underscores the problems this film has.

So there is no way I ever want to see Hot Toys wasting production time and resources on this licence.

Maybe Medicom one day, but it doesn't sound up Hot toys street. Medicom have done a great job on the Star wars Vynil collectible dolls, Yoda was good. (In my opinion! at least!)

I completely disagree with those who think ET doesn't hold up. I watched it a few months ago and still found it to be the amazing movie it was years ago. I'd buy a hot toys ET in a second. Light up finger and heart with extendable neck are a must and no rubber !.

MJ DX?

michael-jackson-e-t.jpg

I saw an image of that a while ago with the text Alien vs predator above it. :lol
ET would be an awesome figure for hot toys to tackle. The goonies would be cool too.

Oh !. A bag of skittles in 1/6 must be with this figure too as well as the flowers !. :lecture

Too bad it will never probably happen. :monkey2

No interest, but would like to see it made.

I second that.

I was mystified even as a child why people liked this movie so much. Yes, I wanted ET to get home safe and beat the 'evil' scientists/government, but it just seemed too forced. The whole walkie-talkie-replacing-gun farce only underscores the problems this film has.

So there is no way I ever want to see Hot Toys wasting production time and resources on this licence.

You know you can watch the original and edited versions.

Back