HT should do BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always thought they should make these since Arkahm AYSLUM came out. The Video game series has pretty much been 100% Resident Evil until lately. So hopefully MGS and AC can convince them to get this. I mean its our best shot at semi-comic style Batman figures.

Batman = $$$
Video Games = $$$
Batman Video Game = $$$$$$

I don't see why they don't get that. Even DCD eventually figured it out!

:lecture C'mon Hot Toys he's even done the maths for you!

Eh, I'd be fine without them. Would look too weird in my collection where everyone is believably human.

:exactly::goodpost: ..thats the thing with hot toys,they mainly do movie based figures,the only game figures they got the license's for (metal gear,ac,residentevil) they would all pass for mms figures becuase they are humanly believable(and yes i know we have yet to see the mgs figures).

It would be a massive break in there trend if they do decide to tackle this license.

Arkham City's Batman seems a lot more "humanly possible" than Arkham Asylum's.He seems no less plausible than say,Barney Ross.

I do not know how to create a poll sadly.
But if someone could help me create a poll, that would be rad.

And yes, I think the majority of the people who loves BATMAN and the game would love to have this series done by HT.

I mean if DCD did a pretty good job on the 7" action figure, imagine a 12" scale with HT quality.

SUPERB baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess there's nothing to stop HT doing more stylised looking characters... They've already done Mars Attacks and Astro Boy which weren't human looking or scaled.
If HT were to do them no doubt they'd look amazing and no doubt I'd want them all badly too - but I wouldn't be disappointed if they never did them...
For now I'll be happy with the DCD figures coming out later this month :D

Eh, I'd be fine without them. Would look too weird in my collection where everyone is believably human.

If accurate, an HT Batman from AA would be the size of a DCD 13" Batman compared to a standard 1/6 figure. :lol

The male character models in the game looked like they were all done in the standard Unreal Engine roid-abusing style.

I always thought they should make these since Arkahm AYSLUM came out. The Video game series has pretty much been 100% Resident Evil until lately. So hopefully MGS and AC can convince them to get this. I mean its our best shot at semi-comic style Batman figures.

Batman = $$$
Video Games = $$$
Batman Video Game = $$$$$$

I don't see why they don't get that. Even DCD eventually figured it out!

:lecture C'mon Hot Toys he's even done the maths for you!

:lol :lol :lol

HT should do EVERYTHING!!!!

:exactly:

Seriously though. If they're gonna do video game characters, this would be my first choice. I'd take Arkham over RE every day of the week.

imagine a hot toys harley quinn from Arkham asylum or Arkham city:google:drool:
come on hot toys please make this happen!

This.
picture.php

2YPQMJZQ.jpg

Interesting little custom here:

harleyarkhamcustomtoy.jpg

https://www.comicsalliance.com/2010/03/26/harley-quinn-arkham-asylum-custom/

Back