Action Figure HT Robocop , from all shot up to Bye-bye Bodderick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chupanegro

Freaked Out
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello fellas, long time lurker here opening a new thread, introducing myself, Name's Tim; just another 1/6 freak specifically into Terminators, Samurais, Predators and Robocops.

I got some marvel figures as well , but lately I grew jaded of them (save Blade cuz he f'in rules) maybe something about the latest Marvel franchise being so sterilized, safe and aimed majorly for Mc Donalds Kids meal merchandising.

Ok so straight to the chase, recently I have worked up some courage to irreversibly modding some of my figs, Usually revolving around Battle Damaging.

Seeing as HT about to remake this guy :slap , I thought hell , lets apply something that for sure HT would NOT go for..

I am reposting some of the images of my "police ambushed Robocop" BD custom , some of you might have seen it

enjoy:

n4fcizkscjc4dijtphi5.jpg

ndk24jz08dkytkjkd1l.jpg

m8bvc2zr5w5v6wntg8jr.jpg

xksglokc41s82v72kf5f.jpg

ssx8bnuejmyjsk5416ew.jpg

PS: mods please delete if this is not allowed.

BUT WAIT!!
There's more....

as the title suggest, I went further, I have always been a huge blood guy , something about the color I guess really sparks out vibrancy.

My favorite scene from Robocop has always been the part where resident ____ Boddicker gets it , it was well directed, gritty as hell, and very disgusting looking, when that Finger spike pulls out Boddicker literally gushes.

That touch of oil drenched punctured metal body meeting blood was a great sight I tells ya.

Here is my first and probably only attempt to screw a figure this great...mind you its far from perfect nor accurate, I am using several cheapo colorings in an attempt to find the right Red tone.

let this be something you guys could either enjoy or use as a cautionary tale of what NOT to do to your figs :lecture

89oo0jrxkw23noh6db.jpg

x6z5ppln1ozstylwnhbg.jpg

rv7wbfjoaqaqfoiku13.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers fellas,

Rzeznikk, believe it or not I actually love the sheer width this guy have over the Iron Man stuff which I think are seriously skinny.

Lets hope the remake won't feel as plasticky as Iron Man figure does.

I love battle damage! It is one of those skills where you don't have to be neat in achieving the look yet the art of getting it to look good is very hard indeed!
Well done man, I thinks you've done a stunning job :) the blood itself is a very brave move!

Nice one :)
Tho that's why I hope that the re-issue wouldn't come with BD parts.

Thanks guys, its been fun.

3timesacharm ; Thanks, I prefer the non BD as well, only doing it because I own two, fact that I got this guy loose, incomplete, scratched out with two of his shoulder ring missing made the decission easier.

Tylerdurden: damn, you're right, Boddicker! I knew that, must be those old Bo Derreck nude pictures I kept :) . Thanks mate

Back