HT Preds: Which is the definitive Pred

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't call this Hasbro quality.

HTAncient3light.jpg

And yes P1 for the win for me. P1 then, Elder P2.:D

That IMO is bad ass :rock

No worries.

Off the top of my head I think it goes
Scar
Celtic
Chopper
AvP- Elder
Ani-com Scar
AvP Elder exc (just added this as an after thought...?)
Sideshow exc Ancient Pred
Blister exc Ancient Pred
Pred 2
Pred 2 battle ndammaged
Pred 2 Elder
Wolf
Wolf cleaner
Machiko (not stricly a Pred but I loved the figure)
Lost Pred
Pred 1

I think thats it, may have forgotten one... not sure if there wasn't an exclusive AvP Elder as well?

I'm pretty sure P2 Elder came out before BD P2 around the same time as the second run of original P2. I remember it well because I missed out on it even though I passed it in a store with 2 displayed in the windows for $144.95 a piece. That still haunts me today.

There was an AVP Elder EX?

I'd rate it as:
1a Elder P2
1b P1
P2
Wolf/Cleaner
then the AVP Preds

My question is what would you place $$$ value wise on the Preds? all of them excluding the P1 since he's a recent release.

Only if you want to :p

You can get much much better deals and if you're dropping 1k on something make sure its something you really want.

Only if you want to :p

You can get much much better deals and if you're dropping 1k on something make sure its something you really want.

Not in the near future would I be parting with that kind of mula. I'll pay 200-400 for the elder predator but not 1k. Rather buy a new lens for my slr me thinks.

Well heres the Asian Ex Elder for half that price.

But it seems that the Elder from Pred 2 will cost you between $700 and $900 based on eBay prices.

Good luck... it looks like you'll need it!

$700- $900

Those #s are disghusting.

I'm sure the price will increase $50 after this thread

HYPE is a HELL of a DRUG

Back